shape
carat
color
clarity

Opening Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Anyone watching/watch it?

They spent like $30 million.....

BUT...

Did you check out Sarah McLauchlan''s necklace???? O.M.G..... so pretty!

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Yes! And nelly fertados shoes were pretty hot! However, nothing tops the ceremony from beijing...

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Haha. I saw her necklace and said "Holy Bling! Look at those diamonds!" FI didn''t really care. Glad someone else noticed!
3.gif

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Guess I''ve trained the hubby well. He noticed, I didn''t.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn''t watch the show, but I am watching my favorite part of the opening ceremonies -- the entrance of the athletes. I love the fact that at this point in the games, each of the athletes get equal time and attention!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I watched the whole thing! My favorite part was the beginning when all of the different Aboriginal people came out in their outfits and danced. I loved seeing the different ensembles-they were gorgeous!

Once it got into the artsy part they lost me a bit with all the dancing and lighting effects, but I wanted to see the torch lit so I hung on. Very cool, even with the malfunction. I felt sorry for Steve Nash, though-he just had to stand there and he didn''t get to light his part! I would have run over to another one of the pillars and lit it with someone else, personally!
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results