shape
carat
color
clarity

Oooh I got more info out of him!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LuckyLadee

Rough_Rock
So I was talking to the b.f. about me getting a new computer and he said, "Why don''t you wait until we''re living together and we can go in on a really nice one?" Then I said, "Who knows when that will be?" (We don''t want to live together until the last possible second before we get married, we''re old fashioned that way!) So he said, "Well I know when that will be." And then he shut up really fast and wouldn''t say another word. So he DOES have a plan after all. :) :) Getting closer ladies!!! The wait isn''t getting any easier though! It seemed like once we hit the five year mark of dating the wait got SUPER hard. I''ll keep you posted!!!!

LuckyLadee

Rough_Rock
What in the HECK??????? I tried posting something else and it posted something I TRIED to post a WEEK ago. ????????????? Anyone else having problems with Pricescope?? First it wouldn''t let me use my old name and now it''s posting old stuff as new. I DON''T GET IT!!!!!!

LuckyLadee

Rough_Rock
So yeah, obviously he DID have a plan because we got engaged on Saturday!!!!!! :) :)

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!! So ar eyou going to give us details? Show us pix? Don''t leave us in suspense!!!!!!
6.gif
6.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/2/2006 6:14:37 PM
Author: LuckyLadee
What in the HECK??????? I tried posting something else and it posted something I TRIED to post a WEEK ago. ????????????? Anyone else having problems with Pricescope?? First it wouldn''t let me use my old name and now it''s posting old stuff as new. I DON''T GET IT!!!!!!
I had to create a whole new username too. It was fine one morning, then that evening it wouldn''t let me log in. I thought it was just me.

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
What?! He did it?? How cool!! Yayyyyy, you''re engaged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations
1.gif
Where are all the details? We need DETAILS!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results