shape
carat
color
clarity

Ooh Girl...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
My friend sent me this this morning and it had me in giggles. It''s an "honest" R&B song and the funny for the day (hopefully it doesn''t break any PS rules because they''re talking about "making love" but I think it''s pretty clean.)

http://www.runawaybox.com/video.php?vid=396

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
1:22 in, and I'm completely cracked up!

It reminds me of Da Vinci's Notebook's song "Title of the Song" which I will have to hunt down for you.

Boo, I can't find any versions that are the original version except one from a radio show, and it's got the hosts laughing over everything.

*sulk*

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ahhhh hilarity! Thanks for the many laughs. It reminds me a bit of the "Real Men of Genius" beer campaign & the SNL "D**k in A Box" clip ... but inventive in its own right. Dude in the back is the funniest part to me. His facial expressions kill me.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/24/2008 2:30:37 PM
Author: decodelighted
Ahhhh hilarity! Thanks for the many laughs. It reminds me a bit of the ''Real Men of Genius'' beer campaign & the SNL ''D**k in A Box'' clip ... but inventive in its own right. Dude in the back is the funniest part to me. His facial expressions kill me.
Yeah, that was it for me. The lyrics were cute but not laugh out loud worthy. It was the guy in the background who had me in titters.

I LOVED the real men of genius campaign, which is probably why I loved this. Didn''t connect the similarities!

Galateia, let me know if you find it, otherwise I will search for it later tonight.

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
LOL at the background dude, "chafing."

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/24/2008 2:37:49 PM
Author: littlelysser
LOL at the background dude, ''chafing.''
My favorite was "boston market".
9.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
That was too funny! Background dude was absolutely hysterical!!!! Thanks for the much needed laugh!
1.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/24/2008 2:39:08 PM
Author: TravelingGal
My favorite was ''boston market''.
9.gif
Also ... the little Justin Timberlake-esque sneer/accent on "no matter how awkward this GETS"

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock

Hee! That was my favorite part too!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/24/2008 2:35:41 PM
Author: TravelingGal

Date: 7/24/2008 2:30:37 PM
Author: decodelighted
Ahhhh hilarity! Thanks for the many laughs. It reminds me a bit of the ''Real Men of Genius'' beer campaign & the SNL ''D**k in A Box'' clip ... but inventive in its own right. Dude in the back is the funniest part to me. His facial expressions kill me.
Yeah, that was it for me. The lyrics were cute but not laugh out loud worthy. It was the guy in the background who had me in titters.

I LOVED the real men of genius campaign, which is probably why I loved this. Didn''t connect the similarities!

Galateia, let me know if you find it, otherwise I will search for it later tonight.
v. funny! thanks for the laugh.

the REAL MEN OF GENIUS gets me every time i hear it. i also like the "stay thristy, my friends/the most interesting man in the world" campaign. i always laugh out loud in the car.

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
This was HILARIOUS!!!

Speaking of Real Men of Genius-the Sunday after FI proposed we went to a baseball game and saw 7 jumbotron proposals-he laughed and said he was glad he didn''t do it that day...the NEXT DAY I am in the car and hear this-click it!!!

I seriously almost PEED MY PANTS IN THE CAR!!!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock

That''s when I lost it, too! And, then on the Boston Market comment.

Thanks for the laugh!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
totally hilarious...

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Oh my god, that''s too funny! (And true in some cases
28.gif
)

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
I was crying CRYING with laughter.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results