shape
carat
color
clarity

OnlyBands

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b, gorgeous bands! Wish I could live in your jewelry box. The step cut in channel setting in your first pic, are they carre cut or asscher diamonds? I haven’t found a carre band my size yet unless I get one made but am talking to one vendor about an asscher band in a channel setting. How are you enjoying yours?

Those are not carre. They appear to be Asschers or square EC’s.
@mrs-b has a jewelry box TDF!!
Amaze-bling collection!!!!
#JewelGoals

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is such a fun thread, and I love seeing everyone's bands! :love: I am adding a photo or two of my bands as well, as I am a band enthusiast to say the least! I love mixing and matching them! Most of these bands were created by Victor Canera, with a few preloved Tiffany bands in the mix and a preloved Erika Winters Imogen band as well. And of course Bella, my beloved 7-stone treasure from @mrs-b, and my absolute favorite as a standalone band! I have one more very special preloved band that is not pictured as it is in the safe, but I will try to add it to this thread soon, too!

IMG_4749.JPG IMG_4744.JPG

Last edited:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Gussie ok, I cannot stop thinking about the 3rd and 4th band from the bottom on the top picture! Could you share where those are from?

Thanks! The 3rd from the bottom is the Lily band by Erika Winters. The 4th one is the Vintage Single Cut Pave band by Victor Canera. Both are 18k yg.

xjsbellamias13

Shiny_Rock
Thanks! The 3rd from the bottom is the Lily band by Erika Winters. The 4th one is the Vintage Single Cut Pave band by Victor Canera. Both are 18k yg.
Ugh stupid me, I had meant 4th and 5th from the bottom :roll: that knife edge one is incredible looking. Thanks for the reply!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ugh stupid me, I had meant 4th and 5th from the bottom :roll: that knife edge one is incredible looking. Thanks for the reply!

That 5th one is by James Allen. It is really pretty and very dainty. It's a half eternity in 18k yg, called the Lotus knife edge. It is very affordable! I think it looks great but I did have to send it back a few months after I got it to have a stone replaced.

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love that pearl band!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great thread. Thank you for starting this @Niel .

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you very much!! It sparkles like mad!

@canuk-gal (from another Canuck :wavey:), how many mm is your asscher eternity if you don’t mind me asking? I’m discussing an asscher band with DK and he asked what size I’d like and I’m not sure. Yours looks like the perfect width.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@canuk-gal (from another Canuck :wavey:), how many mm is your asscher eternity if you don’t mind me asking? I’m discussing an asscher band with DK and he asked what size I’d like and I’m not sure. Yours looks like the perfect width.

Howdy! :wavey: While I don't have calipers I measured it at app. 4mm. Fun project!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Geez, I feel like I have to up my band game!:lol:

Attachments

• 3E04E437-688C-444C-B6A8-D9ED38C746F1.jpeg
    3E04E437-688C-444C-B6A8-D9ED38C746F1.jpeg
    129 KB · Views: 51
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results