shape
carat
color
clarity

Only in my dreams...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Last night I dreamed that DH and I flew to Texas to visit WF; I had to fill out a form on the computer before I could go so that they knew what diamonds to have waiting for me when I got there, but I had a terrible time deciding as I wanted to compare ideal cut Js to expert selection stones w/ higher colors. We ended up looking at two stones, a 1.62c (no other stats) and a 1.68c G colored VS2 that I fell in love with. And then I woke up....
15.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/21/2007 11:16:04 AM
Author:KimberlyH
Last night I dreamed that DH and I flew to Texas to visit WF; I had to fill out a form on the computer before I could go so that they knew what diamonds to have waiting for me when I got there, but I had a terrible time deciding as I wanted to compare ideal cut Js to expert selection stones w/ higher colors. We ended up looking at two stones, a 1.62c (no other stats) and a 1.68c G colored VS2 that I fell in love with. And then I woke up....
15.gif
wouldn''t it be somethin'' though :)

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/21/2007 12:03:54 PM
Author: Cehrabehra

Date: 2/21/2007 11:16:04 AM
Author:KimberlyH
15.gif
wouldn''t it be somethin'' though :)
You''ve got that right, Cehra! DH laughed at me when I told him. Then he shared his dream...we went parachuting off a platform. I like mine better!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Tell him that you''ll go parachuting if he''ll make that trip to Whiteflash!!!
2.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/21/2007 2:19:21 PM
Author: Sundial
Tell him that you''ll go parachuting if he''ll make that trip to Whiteflash!!!
2.gif
Sundial,

He is not the daredevil type, he''d never go parachuting!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Well shoot I thought that was maybe a secret wish that you could fulfill in exchange for jewelry!!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results