clarity

one year!!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
eek...starting to freak out!

confusedaisy

Shiny_Rock
Yay! :appl: that's very exciting.

I actually just told my fh last night that on our "1 year to the date" day I'm going to be freaking out- ha! Don't worry- you have tons of time to plan the perfect wedding!

A

Anonymous

Exciting!! :bigsmile: You have plenty of time, which is great! I didn't REALLY freak out until the 3 month mark, for some reason. I'm just shy of one month out and wondering when my next "Oh #$@#!" moment will come. :lol:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
I've stuck my head in the sand and am pretending it's not happening.

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Today is 6 months for me! SOOOOOO weird.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
rosetta|1306512865|2931725 said:
I've stuck my head in the sand and am pretending it's not happening.

Same!

I'm 4 months out

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Almost one year here too. I keep having nightmares that it's the week/day before the wedding and I haven't done anything to get ready - bleh!

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
Woohoo. I'm finally under a year and it's nuts. I've been engaged almost 2 years now and...I actually do feel as though I'm lagging behind at this point! LOL.

Have fun over the next year! :)

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
I just got engaged and I have a little less than a year to go and I'm already stressed! I haven't even started planning anything :knockout:

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
4 months left here!! I guess you could say in about a month im going to start to freak out.. Most things are done, its just paying for everything and getting odds and ends stuff done.. I am also more worried about my bridal shower in two months than anything! lol. I know I shouldnt be planning anything for it, but I can't help myself!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I have less than 3 months left and I have nothing done - invites not even made. I want to give up.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
CharmyPoo|1307528461|2940582 said:
I have less than 3 months left and I have nothing done - invites not even made. I want to give up.

oh no! I am sorry to hear this Charmy...I remember you had had some problems with a wedding planner also. i'm sure if you go to a stationer soon or order online soon you can have the invites done in enough time.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats SLG on being one year out... I have 3 weeks out!!!! :errrr:

calibali

Brilliant_Rock
I leave to get married in 6 weeks, and I just started freaking out this week. I'm a mess. :/

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results