shape
carat
color
clarity

One Year Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Sorry I haven''t been posting lately. I have been keeping up with everyone''s stories, just not posting.

36.gif
36.gif
Congratulations to the many newly engaged
36.gif
36.gif

After re-reading some of my last posts I felt I needed to take a break. My spirits have been kind of down and I didn''t want to come across negative (like some of my last entries seemed to me). I am very happy for all the recent good news on this forum that has sprung since the rebirth of spring and I''ve been inspired to come out of my shell.

Today is the one year anniversary for my ring which has been in his possession and not mine. Instead of sulking I''ve come here with a brave new attitude. I don''t know what consequence it brings, but I''m here with my chin high.

Again, Congratulations to all the new graduates!!!!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Nice to see you on PS, Erin--I''ve wondered how you are and missed you!! Keep us posted, and good for you on the new outlook.... Can''t wait to see that beautiful star-set sucker on your hand for GOOD!!!!!

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Erin - I''m glad you''re checking in again
1.gif
It''s always refreshing to have a little break once in a while.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good for you, girl! We''ve missed you ''round these parts.

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome back! Don''t feel blue - I have a feeling it will happen for you very soon!!!
16.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
i was thinking about starting a "where is...?" thread, wondering where you and a couple others had gone! i definitely hear you on taking a break from pricescope though. sometimes it makes me put too much pressure on getting engaged now now now.

i''m glad to hear you''re doing well though, Erin
1.gif

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Erin- I too had been wondering where you were and how everything is going for you....I''m glad you are keeping your spirits up, sometimes these sad anniversaries can really be catalysts for wonderful personal growth...look forward to hearing from you again!

NoonersMom

Shiny_Rock
Erin....it''s wonderful to see you back again! I too have been wondering about you & a few of the other ladies that have been hibernating.

Spring is always a nice rebirth! With that in mind, keep this in mind....."The miracle isn''t that I finished, but that I had the courage to start". Way to have the courage to take a time out, re-exam things & adjust as necessary for *you*. Keep your chin up sweetie...things will happen as they are suppost to. :)

Welcome back!

Erin

Ideal_Rock
emstar.gif
emgift.gif
emrainbow.gif
emlips.gif
emstar.gif
emhot.gif
emlove.gif
emnote.gif
emrose.gif
Thanks for the love
emstar.gif
emgift.gif
emrainbow.gif
emlips.gif
emstar.gif
emhot.gif
emlove.gif
emnote.gif
emrose.gif

Thank you also for your support (as I can always find here) as I fight the urge to allow myself to be anything other than strong. I''ve missed you girls and just wanted to say (not just in my case) that it''s awesome when a girl needs her girls to tell her what she needs to hear (good, bad or otherwise) to stay strong.

From a lady who hates waiting for a proposal, but will forever be an LIW!
emlips.gif

beautifuldisaster

Shiny_Rock
hang in there erin and stay strong....

:)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results