shape
carat
color
clarity

One week to go--any advice?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
OK, ladies, this is it. The final stretch. I''m getting married next Saturday and everything seems to be done (except one more trip to Saks or Bloomingdale''s for Spanx!). While I feel like I have everything under control, I''m scared I may be forgetting something. Anyone have any advice/suggestions about small details that I may have overlooked? I just don''t want to miss out on anything and kick myself after the fact so if you can think of any little thing please let me know--especially those of you who are already married.

BTW, just found out that our wedding announcement has been selected to be in the New York Times next Sunday!! One less thing to worry about--now I just have to pray for no rain or snow!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
I don''t really have any good advice, but I wanted to wish you GOOD LUCK!!!! I''m sure it will be perfect, don''t let yourself get lost in the details!!!
9.gif

Also, can you tell us what your name is so I can keep an eye out for you in the Times?
2.gif
So exciting!!!!
9.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Can''t wait to hear stories/see pics after you''re back!!!!
9.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m at the 6 week mark and just now getting my dress altered. Yikes!

I wouldn''t even know what to suggest aside from making sure you enjoy this time . . . and try to slow down on the wedding day and really "live it". Maybe get a pre-wedding massage this weekend or something to calm your nerves.

Bets of luck, Curlygirl!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
I think at this point you should just sit back, relax and enjoy. Don''t stress too much on little details because most people won''t notice them as much as you do. I was stressing over every little things before the wedding, but on that day everything just went out the door and it didn''t matter because I was so happy that I was marrying a wonderful guy.

Best wishes for you and your FI. Have a blast.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
And definitely come back with lots of pics.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Just breathe and try to get as much normal sleep as you can! You are going to be FINE!!!

(And serious congrats for the NYT!!! Cool!!)

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Relax and enjoy these last days.
2.gif

From what I hear the day will go by so quickly that you wont know what hit you.
9.gif

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
curlygirl- sorry that i don''t have any sage advice for you. I still have 8 months to go.

Just enjoy it. Lots of luck to you.

And, congrats on being featured in the NYT- that''s huge!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Curlygirl, Good Luck!!! Have a wonderful wedding and congrats in advance on your marriage! The only last minute thing I can think of that sometimes gets forgotten is remembering to bring payment for any people you will need to pay the day of the wedding, such as the DJ. A friend of mine forgot all about bringing money, so did her groom, and they actually had to borrow cash from their relatives to pay the guy!

Other than that, go over everything with your wedding party this week, make sure if you''re bringing anything of your own to be used at the reception or ceremony (toasting flutes, cake knife and server, etc.) that someone will retrieve them for you after the event and get them back to you.

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
GET A MASSAGE!

That was the best part of the "last week" for me :)

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Good luck!! You''ll have a great day - just ignore any of the little things that don''t go to plan and enjoy yourself!!

hearts set

Shiny_Rock
enjoy yourself and Good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results