shape
carat
color
clarity

One thing you don''t want to hear right after you propose...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
"Oh my god! I think I''m going to puke!"

Apparently this guy was saving up to buy commercial time to propose to his GF on TV. He didn''t raise enough for the super bowl, so he got a commercial during her favorite show, Veronica Mars. He then captured the proposal (and commercial) on video and posted it on YouTube for all to see...

http://buzzsugar.com/190819

Personally, this would NOT be my thing...of course, I fastforward through commercials anyways. But, she said yes (I think...hard to tell with the 3 minutes of her hyperventilating)

What do you all think?

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
awww, cute! Not my kinda thing either, but she seems so happy
1.gif
I like them!!

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
its funny to watch, but thank god it wasn''t my proposal...lol...i couldn''t get past her laughing gasping thing
9.gif

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
What a shocker

I think it''s cute, but did you see the other one in similar videos proposal denied! Now, that''s a lot worse!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
which one was that?

pelicano

Rough_Rock
In a town I once lived in somebody proposed by having like 5 huge billboards hung in prime ad spots in the downtown area. Don''t know what her response was though, but they were there for about a week.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results