shape
carat
color
clarity

One Step Closer

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Nooner- how small are you going on the halo? in the wax you said it was 20% right, so maybe around 1.5 mm? did they say they could go smaller? i am wondering how large the halo is on the ritani ring. my bf told me today they said my bezel would be 1.7 mm, which sounds too big to me (my stone is also smaller than yours!). i think i''ll have to get out the EKG paper again and draw out the halo size so i can figure out what would be best. i wonder how small they can go. i suppose it must be limited by the size of the melee...

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Any updates on whether the ring will be done on Friday?!!

Regarding the melee - I''m guessing they are going with either 1 or 2 pointers...I''m betting 2 pointers since for the Ritani look the halo is bezel set. My ring has 2 pointers prong set into the halo. Diamondlil''s has 1 pointers prong set into the halo as I recall.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
nooners i totally didn''t understand that first part of your post re: changes for the wax, i hope wf did..hee hee. aka the part where you wanted the shank centered?

i think the wax looks fabulous!! stunning. the way the holes are set, i almost think that looks like 2 pointers for the halo?

re: the side of the bezel cutting off the view...isn''t that the way it should happen? aka if you have something going round the diamond?

i just feel very confused! nevermind the wax model, i want to see the FINISHED PRODUCT of blingage!!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
It looks PERFECT!!!!!!! YAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results