shape
carat
color
clarity

One step closer!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NewGirlnTown

Rough_Rock
Ladies! Our cruise was booked today! As some of you know, I already guessed he would be proposing. Also!!! He showed my mother the ring... she says it''s gorgeous. We are one step closer and I''m getting so excited. For even more good news, our offer on a home got accepted and hopefully we will close a week before the cruise! I hope that nothing goes wrong from here. I have a question for you ladies who have been on a cruise before. Formal night? What to wear? Is there a limit of luggage you can bring on board?

countdown begins.... 40 days til cruise and hopefully proposal

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, so many wonderful things coming up!!! How exciting!
36.gif
Congrats on the house and lots of DUST for the cruise proposal.

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/10/2009 6:08:22 PM
Author:NewGirlnTown
Ladies! Our cruise was booked today! As some of you know, I already guessed he would be proposing. Also!!! He showed my mother the ring... she says it''s gorgeous. We are one step closer and I''m getting so excited. For even more good news, our offer on a home got accepted and hopefully we will close a week before the cruise! I hope that nothing goes wrong from here. I have a question for you ladies who have been on a cruise before. Formal night? What to wear? Is there a limit of luggage you can bring on board?

countdown begins.... 40 days til cruise and hopefully proposal
Congrats! and MAJOR proposal (and house) dust!

To answer your questions:
Formal night: On the cruises I have been on, I wore cocktail dresses. I don''t think you can go wrong with a "little black dress". But it''s def formal.. Like dress formal.. not "nice" jeans and a top formal IMO.
Luggage Limit: I''m not sure what the rules are... but if you go to the cruises website and search around a bit you may find your answer. Send ''um an email if the answers not on the site.

HAVE FUN!!
9.gif

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
*****DUST*****
36.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your new home!!!!

And here''s some **********************DUST DUST DUST************************* for that cruise!

trishy

Shiny_Rock
that is soooo exciting!!! dust dust dust for you..

i''ve been on a cruise before. i dont remember the luggage limit. but formal is pretty formal.
i wore a floor length dress from one of those bridal stores... it was prob a bridesmaid dress lol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results