shape
carat
color
clarity

One Carat Transitional cut diamond ring

bibs

Rough_Rock
Originally purchased from JbEG in 2013....

Gorgeous 1.01ct M coloured VS1 diamond / ring. Diamond has lovely faceting and is very bright. Colour changes from a warm ivory to a steely white. Set in a vintage 14kt white gold fishtail setting with estimated I coloured melee. Currently a size 4 but can be resized.

Ring comes with originalJbEG packaging, EGL cert, diamond valuation card.

$1950 US

Payment by Paypal

Ring currently lives in Australia..ring will be sent via FEDEX registered post.

img_7681_2.png

img_12.png

dsc_335.jpg

img_9597.jpg

Hi

Is that $AU?

also is there a listing on loupe troop or diamond bistro?

Hi,

The price is in US dollars. Ive just edited this to make it more clear.

I have tried unsuccessfully tonight to make a LT & DB listing. Both sites are rejecting my photos.

Thank you for your enquiry.

Hi, I am very interested in this stone, please let me know when the listing is up!

yes, yes, please list it - I want it too! (shuffles off to take a place in line...)

I would be interested as well. Would you say the diamond has a fisheye (can't really tell)? You might need to resize your photos (make them smaller) to have them accept. ifranview is one free program.

Does one have to have an account and sign onto Diamond Bistro now?

All I am getting is a log in page.

part gypsy|1444326975|3936344 said:
I would be interested as well. Would you say the diamond has a fisheye (can't really tell)? You might need to resize your photos (make them smaller) to have them accept. ifranview is one free program.

Hi part gyspy,

No I don't think this diamond has a fisheye, it was never mentioned to me when I bought the diamond. And does not look like it to me.

Thanks for the recommendation for infranview, when I get home from work I will use this to add photos to my DB listing.

Thanks

Very pretty! Hope a PSer gets this one! :appl:

Goodluck with your sale!!! :wavey:

I have to say this is a beautiful ring. When I gave up my anniversary ring, I got a few czs rings in styles I liked to wear to figure out for whenever the time is right, what I wanted. The first ring I bought the setting looks ALOT like this one.

My husband gave me the green light to replace my anniversary ring (actually has encouraged me to do so). I have decided to go another route :Up_to_something: , but if I hadn't, this would certainly be in my spotlight!

Re: One Carat Transitional cut diamond ring SOLD

Thanks for the interest but this ring is SOLD...she is staying in Oz.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP