shape
carat
color
clarity

One Amazing House!

Brigid

Shiny_Rock
Interesting @kenny, it has a Mid Century Modern aesthetic!
I visited a friend in Sarasota many years ago. As an Australian based in NYC for a period of time, the old district of Miami I loved!
I yearn to build from scratch, we have been renovating properties for many years which is fun but also occasionally tiresome.
My design aesthetic is a combination of Mid Century - Palm Springs, floor to ceiling glass & bringing the outside in with a touch of lavish interior in the likes of Iris Apfel, Grabrielle Chanel & Diane von Furstenberg.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am in love with this!!! I would snatch it up if I had an extra 899,000

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!! It’s almost too good to be true. I love it. I kept wondering where the windows were until I saw the aerial photo.

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
I love that! Especially the bathroom. All that's missing (or perhaps I just didn't notice) are some glass bricks.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Crikey, this is beautiful!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
How do you find the photos?

Its the same age as me
is it an avocado bathroom ?

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow !
The omly colour i would change is the pink
i really hate pink
But that blue is swooooon worthy

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Very interesting indeed. Thank you for sharing @kenny
I am shocked at the 300% increase in price in 3 years!! Sheesh. And the property taxes are only $2,200/yr! That’s a bargain! At least compared to the NY tri-state area.

83864C5A-CDC5-4C0C-A134-6DF98C498C86.jpeg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! Very interesting indeed. Thank you for sharing @kenny
I am shocked at the 300% increase in price in 3 years!! Sheesh. And the property taxes are only $2,200/yr! That’s a bargain! At least compared to the NY tri-state area.

83864C5A-CDC5-4C0C-A134-6DF98C498C86.jpeg

Those rates (property taxes) are really cheap
even taking into account the exchange rate ours are more (parts of our wee city flood so we have to pay for flood protection)

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's adorable. Blackstone will probably buy it and add it to its long and growing list of rental properties. Anyone notice the CASH ONLY at the end of the listing description?

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love it! It reminds me of The Jetsons.

Has anyone is So Cal ever been to the Floral Park home tours in Santa Ana? The houses are beautiful and it's like stepping back in time. Highly recommend it!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results