shape
carat
color
clarity

On Vacation and Legacy...I need to make a correction...of the love-fest of DKS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
ON vacation wrote:

DKS, with all the proposal help you've giving these days, you should start a service or write a book! Something like "Dear Door Knobby", maybe...?

next post:

Yeah, and we can all be sure it won't be mean advice, like Abby sometimes gives!

(Sometimes when I can't log in I am sure the admin has finally decided enough is enough and canceled me).

Oh honey...you are so wrong... I have the meanest streak eva! There are a slew of offended PS posters. One even left because of me.

I am sure that sounded insensitive. I thought my writing was stern, but delivered with humor, it didn't soften the medicine for that poster...no amount of explanation would suffice. But the truth be known I had no malice, it is just my emotional style of writing can lead you in the totally opposite direction in which I intend...and before you know it it is too late to reel you back in. I am very opinionated and have strong convictions. You just give me some time...you'll see the other side of me in no time! I need to have a PS political correction screen for all my posts...before they hit. Someone has to stop me!

If you come off as a spoiled brat or unappreciative when I think you should be thankful...I won't refrain from cracking the whip. Others will choose not to post...and remain neutral. I say no guts no glory.

That is what I find great about this community. We all share our strengths, weaknesses, opinions, knowledge, and help. This group isn't about hurting or tearing you down...but strengthening. Many members are here for one another in births, marriages, divorce, deaths, miscarriages, new jobs, new homes, and we share. We care. Even though this site is about diamonds...there are alot of other things woven inbetween the diamond purchases.
So please keep this glimmer smidgen of love for me in your memory...just give me some time...I'll nip at you in no time! Just try to be gentle with me when you express you no longer love me.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Oh Poo...I came back to change my closure but it was too late to edit...so here it is...

There will be a time you may consider Divorce from me...I just hope you will remember today, and that you and I were once a happy couple.
2.gif

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
I think you''re great and in my short stay here I''ve enjoyed all of your posts. I hope you keep on giving the advice because its so very helpful!
5.gif
They better not ever kick you off or I''m boycotting!!
9.gif

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh and please if I ever try to do something dumb or I just sound insane get my addy and come give me a swift kick you know where.
12.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
If you are as adorable as your avatar cutie...no one is kicking you anywhere! I got cha babe!!

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
You are so sweet!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results