shape
carat
color
clarity

OMG This Poor Dog!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
This was just on my local news! How disgusting! I hope that this "groomer" is held accountable!
29.gif

Dog''s Ear Severed, Glued On By Groomer, Owner Says

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG that is just horrible!!!
29.gif
That poor poor doggie.
39.gif

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
OMG, that is horrible!! And the fact that they tried to glue it back on is beyond anything I could even imagine. Definately criminal charges. Not just animal cruelty but trying to then hide it. And unlicenced at that.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have no words
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
I couldn''t even bring myself to click on the link to read the article. Your description was enough for me!
It is unconscionable that someone would do this to a living thing and then try to hide it with no regard to its suffering or possible infection. I''m horrified!
23.gif

colorkitty

Shiny_Rock
OMG! What is wrong with some people? I doubt the groomer will get much more than a fine because in many places the law is behind how we value pets, but I hope I''m wrong and the groomer gets slapped with something.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
I''m speechless. Well, actually I''m not, but what I want to say isn''t allowed on PS.
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very sad, but the owner is partly to blame if she didn''t check out the groomer or get a vet''s reference beforehand. The way the world is today, you simply cannot leave your children, your pets or anything else you treasure in the hands of someone you haven''t thoroughly investigated.

Girlrocks

Brilliant_Rock
How stupid, do they really think that the glue thing would keep them from being caught?????

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
I''m disgusted.
38.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
.....I don't know what to say about that. People who hurt animals are truly heartless. I can partly understand an accident, but not giving the dog proper care I cannot understand.

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
That is truly horrendous. I cannot even image the pain that poor doggy must have been in.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m another one who couldn''t read the link. So gross. What are people thinking? I guess they''re not. Just driven by fear of being caught.

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
That is unbelievable
29.gif

how cruel???? and to cover it up that way?????????
29.gif

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
I couldn''t read the article either. It makes me sick how devalued our four footed friends are in our society. GRR!

CaptAubrey

Brilliant_Rock
Wow. I mean, what on earth? Did they honestly think no one was going to notice? That it would just heal up somehow without any attention?

Superglue can actually be used to close lacerations when applied properly, but this is just sick.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results