shape
carat
color
clarity

omg I''ve learned my lesson!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have my stone in the temp setting thing at the park so I can sketch some designs for the ring and a bee lands on my arm and I drop the temp on my paper (I was careful to drop it on the paper) and run away and when I come back the temp setting is EMPTY! OMG talk about panic!!!! Husband gave me a bit of heck for having it out and about and I''m like yanno, no one would feel the pain of that loss more than I so yeah, lesson learned... I did find it eventually... after about 10 minutes... in the bark chips. I have the splinters in my palms and knees to remind me of my folly. Oy!

I need this puppy set like yesterday!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
23.gif

That was certainly a close call. Next time tape the stone directly to your finger.
2.gif
JK. Leave it home, hard as that will be!!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/8/2006 7:30:51 PM
Author: FireGoddess
23.gif

That was certainly a close call. Next time tape the stone directly to your finger.
2.gif
JK. Leave it home, hard as that will be!!
well it told me how much I truly love *that* stone because the first thought was I''ll never have another stone like THAT again! *THEN* it was oh crap that wasn''t insured I really will never have another stone like that lol - followed by thought #3 that was well even if I came up with another 15k for a stone it would never be like *that* one. Like, forget the money, where''s my baby?! And then after I found it I suddenly wanted to like encase it in steel or something because I realized if it ever was broken on anything, even insured, (say it with me girls lol) I''d never have a stone like *that* one again!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
wow glad you found it safe and sound!!!

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Cehra!!! You''re a panic!
37.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/9/2006 12:59:08 AM
Author: Rhino
Cehra!!! You''re a panic!
37.gif
dude, I''m STILL picking splinters out of my fingers and hands and shins and knees...

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Sounds like a bad bad bad bad dream. The kind you would wake up from in a cold sweat, screaming! What a happy ending, thank goodness. Well, I''m sure you would have stayed there til it was a happy ending!! Whew.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/9/2006 6:14:39 AM
Author: justjulia
Sounds like a bad bad bad bad dream. The kind you would wake up from in a cold sweat, screaming! What a happy ending, thank goodness. Well, I''m sure you would have stayed there til it was a happy ending!! Whew.
Oh yes, I was thinking in my head, who can I get to watch the kids and how many buckets and wheel barrows do I need to emply - should I tape off the area? get a flashlight to look for sparkles? LOL!! omg!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
YIKES!!!

THANK GOD YOU FOUND IT!!!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I am speechless!

Glad you found it!!!!!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results