shape
carat
color
clarity

omg, Its really going to happen!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

missbunnie66

Rough_Rock
so, I posted here a while back, about my boyfriend and I getting engaged, as he had mentioned it once or twice. There were some interesting replys, as with any posting in any forum about getting engaged, theres always the the "how long have you been together? how old are you?" those types of things. I did take some advice i received and laid back and enjoyed our relationship for the last few months. well, we finally officially moved into "our" very own place, as previously my boyfriend was just living in the apartment I was renting alone along with me. well we signed the lease on March 1st, and have been very very happy even tho the move was a little bit stressful. My boyfriend has been talking more and more and more about getting engaged, and going as far as sending me a couple links every day showing me different styles and what not. Today he finally came out and said, I am definitely going to put a ring on your finger, and its going to happen soon, but he said hes not exactly sure how soon it will be. I couldnt be more happy, and now I really am officially a LIW! I am sooo excited!!!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
What a terrific step forward! AWESOME, congrats!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
That''s so great! Your bf sounds like a great guy.

Congrats on moving in!
36.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
congrats!!

what styles have you been looking at?

missbunnie66

Rough_Rock
well to be perfectly honest, i havent ever really had any kind of a dream ring in mind. im sort of a unique person, so i thought i might like a unique ring, and slowly unique turned into antique, lol. i do tend to like antique settings and mine cut diamonds. but honestly, any ring he picks will be perfect.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
You guys sound like a great couple. Yay for taking this step!

somegirl932

Shiny_Rock
yaaay! that''s an exciting step. if only we knew if it was ''girl-soon'' or ''guy-soon''!

9.gif
9.gif

but yay! i can''t wait to move in with my SO!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on that step!!! Hope you don''t wait too long!

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
ooooooo!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

how exciting!!! lots of dust your way!!!!!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Awww, how sweet! Congrats on your recent move in together (well, officially anyway) and on your upcoming engagement!! WOOHOO!!!! Good, good stuff!!
36.gif

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!! You two sound just wonderful together!

missbunnie66

Rough_Rock
omg you guys are so great!! thank you so much! to give everyone a little background info about us, I about to turn 24 years old. I work for an online university and i love/hate my job like everyone else. My boyfriends bday is two weeks away from mine, and he will be 25. We have been together for about a year, we havent been keeping too close of a count because we have been having such a good time together. I met my boyfriend through a craigslist ad, and it turned out he was a good friend of my sisters fiance! what a small world. so we started talking, and we blew through the gettiing to know you stage very quickly, because we already knew all the same people, and had pretty much the same interests. I am very much in love with him, and I couldnt ask for a better man in my life. I think he actually already bought the ring, but i cant be sure yet! god im so excited, I have a feeling it wont be too too far away from now. wish me luck!!

freudianflip

Rough_Rock
excellent news! keep us posted as things progress
35.gif
are you gonna have a say in the ring, or do you prefer to have him choose it on his own and surprise you?

laughwithme

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! I hope you aren''t a LIW for too long!

missbunnie66

Rough_Rock
well as far as the ring goes, he has been showing me a few things and i have been showing him a few things that i like, but im going to let him pick it out because i know he wants it to be a surprise. I do too. He just wants it to be perfect and i know that no matter what he picks out I will love it!. I cant wait to show you guys pictures of the ring when i actually do get it. Ill keep everyone posted and give any updates as they come my way. Im so glad i found this place, everyone here is so great, and it feels good to be able to talk about this with other women who are going through the same thing. I wish everyone else the best of luck with their SO''s also!!
1.gif

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Great to hear!
36.gif

ringless

Shiny_Rock
That is such exciting news, congrats!

I just had a wonderful talk with my bf last night, it''s so great to hear it and see the progress... so fun.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results