shape
carat
color
clarity

OMC ring and pink stack! Long overdue pics!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
I am soooo slow at getting pics posted, all of these rings were purchased/received last year. Better late than never though! :wink2:

I purchased the OMC ring on eBay. My husband says it looks like a bicycle wheel so now that is what I think of every time I look at it so I'll probably re-set the diamond in something else (maybe a pendant?). I can't remember the exact carat weight of the center stone but it was somewhere around .25 - .30 ct, around 4mm. The color was listed as G (I would say its probably an H) and the clarity was listed as VS2 which I think is pretty accurate. The ring is 14K white gold and is a size 4.25.

I also wanted to share some pics of my pink stack. The tightly woven rope band is from Sally at HeartofWater and its my favorite of the bunch. The other rope band is the same as Haven's (I forget the Etsy seller). The hammered bands are from SecretCharm and the polished plain band was a gift from my husband. And now for pictures!

OMC eBay Ring HVS2 (1).JPG

OMC eBay Ring HVS2 (2).JPG

OMC eBay Ring HVS2 (3).JPG

OMC eBay Ring HVS2 (4).JPG

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
A few more of the OMC:

OMC eBay Ring HVS2 (5).JPG

OMC eBay Ring HVS2 (6).JPG

OMC eBay Ring HVS2 (7).JPG

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
And my pink stack:

jan 2011 070.JPG

jan 2011 071.JPG

rhr 039.JPG

rhr 041.JPG

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
A couple of just the HOW band:

jan 2011 029.JPG

jan 2011 030.JPG

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
beautiful~ :appl:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the stack!!!

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
Wow I love that pink stack! Are they all 18k or is it a mix of 14/18k? :love:

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooo....very pretty. I love your husband's "bike wheel" comment. My husband has that same dry humor that can suck the fun out any jewelery purchase too.

I really like the tight twisted rope band. If I may ask, how wide is it? I've been looking for a mid-weight-loss goal, and that just may be it! :)

Enjoy your stack!

BoulderGal

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice find on eBay. I love the stack rings. They look great on your hand.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cool ring! The stone looks beautiful!

Love all your pink stackers too. They would be fun to play with.

madiamondgirl

Rough_Rock
Oh, I love your rings!! That stone is gorgeous! I love OMCs!

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratultions on the ebay find. I love the ring just as it is, though the bicycle wheel is a fun comparison. Leave it to a man to come up with that! Love the pink stack, too.

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful rings! Both the OMC and the pink stack are gorgeous!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
June Rose - They are all 14k except for the hammered bands from Secret Charm. Hers are rose gold filled (I think they are sterling on the inside).

BoulderGal - The width of the tighter rope band is 1.5mm. It can be found here if you decide to purchase it (I went with 14k to lower thre price a tad):
http://www.etsy.com/listing/61354900/18k-rose-gold-rope-band-made-to-order

minmin, Amys Bling, Marcy, June Rose, madiamondgirl, Kae Kae, and centralsquare - Thank you all for your compliments! And yes, my husband can be a bit of a smart a$$ when it comes to my jewelry obsession :tongue:

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
I love your bike wheel :razz: :twirl: and that rose stack is perfect inspiration for me and my wedding band(s) - I need at least one thin rose gold band, but now I see the more the merrier...! :lol: :love: :love:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
natsplat said:
I love your bike wheel :razz: :twirl: and that rose stack is perfect inspiration for me and my wedding band(s) - I need at least one thin rose gold band, but now I see the more the merrier...! :lol: :love: :love:

Thanks natsplat! Your e-ring is absolutely stunning! And yes, I agree, the more bands the merrier :naughty: They're thin enough so that having a few of them won't overpower your ring :bigsmile:

Verdy

Shiny_Rock
What a great eBay find! Looks gorgeous on your finger! I'm loving the stack as well, it looks delish! Enjoy both! ::)

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL! Although your husband feels like it looks like a bicycle wheel, I really hope that is not what is making you consider taking the center out and resetting it. I am an Ebay junkie and that looks to be a true vintage piece! If it where me, I would not change one thing about it! It is gorgeous the way it is and looks lovely on you!

chicam

Shiny_Rock
The bike wheel comment is priceless... hahahaha. Loved that. I love the stack rings though. Beautiful.

heb1976

Shiny_Rock
That ring in very unique and pretty! I adore your stack!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Verdy, CCN, chicam, and heb for your kind words!

cushioncutnut - I do think that the ring definitely has a vintage feel, I'm just not sure that I love the setting either way. And lets face it, it does look like a bicycle wheel! :lol: I have been wearing it in this setting since I bought it over a year ago and I'm not dead set on changing it, mainly because I simply can not afford a new setting because of the rising diamond and gold prices. So it will most likely remain in its vintage home.

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that pink stack!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results