shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold OMC - old mine cut natural earth mined diamond - weighs .55ct - very light white color - measures 4.9mm x 5mm - GORGEOUS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
IMG_0764.JPG
IMG_0772.JPG
IMG_0763.JPG
IMG_0765.JPG
IMG_0770.JPG
IMG_0766.JPG

IMG_0756.JPG
IMG_0753.JPG

Is this legible at all? It says .55ct weight
IMG_0747.JPG

So I am so very sad to have to list this stone as I absolutely love it. It's the rare combination of white color, rounded(-ish) cushion shape, clear view into the stone, luminous flashes and HUGE amounts of FIRE. The 'comps' in terms of having the stone matched are over $1100 to $1600 which Is simply beyond my ability. I got a great price on this stone when I bought it, so I'm listing it for less than what the Etsy sellers have listed right now. Fair is fair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~This is also exclusive to Pricescope members only and yes it is fully refundable. If you don't love it, send it back!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a profile, love they chunky stones, I'm sure this will go quickly!

reirei

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for your support!
This one is a higher color, with a sought-after combination of cut style and clarity, so it is worth a little bit more - $863.35 - YES FULL REFUND - 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - free shipping.

Here's the link.

Thanks @PreRaphaelite. I just paid through etsy! Yes, what do you think the color and clarity is if you had to guess?

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
This is beautiful! What do you think the color is?

I expect it to be graded at no lower than an G/H however I am not a graduate gemologist so this is only my estimate. But very white!
As for clarity, I expect you will see it come back as a VS1 or at the very lowest, VS2.

Clunkygirl

Shiny_Rock
@reirei Congratulations, this one is really beautiful! I'm also glad you bought it before I could because I really have no reason to get it (other than it's gorgeous) and I was about to be impulsive!!!

Enjoy it and let us see what you end up doing with it :)

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much!
I have added Signature Confirmation and shipped it today. Please come back and show us what you set it into! I may or may not have hugged the box goodbye. Sniff. Sniff.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results