shape
carat
color
clarity

Omaha proposal

CB_Ray

Rough_Rock
Lets see here, my girlfriend and I will be traveling to omaha soon to go see one of her favorite plays at the orpheum theater there in town. I bought the tickets a couple of months ago and without even meaning to the day we are going just so happens to be the anniversary of when we started dating Realizing this I figured this is probably going to be one of the best times to pop the question. Since we don't live in omaha and we are just traveling up there for that day and possibly the night before, I was wondering if anyone knew of any good, somewhat private locations either in or around the theater. We are going to a matinee showing so any other locations that might have a restaurant nearby that we could eat at then walk to would also work.

Also, I am getting a custom designed ring and there is a good chance it may not be finished by the time we are there. If its not finished should hold off on my plans and wait for a different time or keep things as scheduled and maybe just use a cheap little ring I had gotten her for valentines day?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results