shape
carat
color
clarity

older sytle ray ban sunglasses

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Hi
My DH found an amazing pair of raybans which really suited him well, but lost them shortly after
39.gif
. we have looked everwhere for the same pair but cant fint it. We found it on holidays in France in a little shop and think it might be last season or even the season before. So ... the question is, does anyone know of a site that has last season or even earlier raybans for men. He is really down, and would love to find them again for him.

thanks heaps
35.gif

d2b

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know of an online site to look, but you could try in your local optical stores. I worked in optical for years and we always had a supply of last season sunglasses. You''d be surprised at how many people find a great pair of sunglasses, immediately lose/break them, and request a replacement!

Also, if you find a store that sells Ray Bans, they can most likely ORDER a past pair. They just have to do a warehouse search through the manufacturer and they generally run at least 50% less than regular sale.

Good Luck.

btw-I just lost my favorite pair of Ralph sunglasses. I''ve had them for about 5 years and I can''t find them anywhere!! I will miss them....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results