shape
carat
color
clarity

old folks token up in record numbers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
I saw that on the news. I think it''s skewed though. Boomers never stopped smoking pot recreationally. I think kids aren''t as into it - even if for the reason that their parents KNOW the signs.

They named pot, meth & cocaine. It would seem those are "older" drugs. I wonder if they included some of the newer designer drugs (escacy?) if the numbers would be different.

widget

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/8/2006 3:57:22 PM
Author: fire&ice
I saw that on the news. I think it''s skewed though. Boomers never stopped smoking pot recreationally. I think kids aren''t as into it - even if for the reason that their parents KNOW the signs.

They named pot, meth & cocaine. It would seem those are ''older'' drugs. I wonder if they included some of the newer designer drugs (escacy?) if the numbers would be different.
LOL....well, let''s see...I favor old fashioned diamond cuts, old style mountings, etc etc, so it makes perfect sense that I''d favor good old fashioned narcotics!!

Old widget

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/8/2006 4:36:29 PM
Author: widget
well, let''s see...I favor old fashioned diamond cuts, old style mountings, etc etc, so it makes perfect sense that I''d favor good old fashioned narcotics!!
LMAOROTF!!!!!

Now we know how you''re "coping" with the LEON delays!
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results