shape
carat
color
clarity

Okay so who''s got a BIG anniversary this year?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
My 15th is coming up and today my husband got me an upgrade- no diamond but that''s okay- (I bought the ring I wanted- a 3 stone jade ring last year) My car was upgraded from a 2001 to a 2007 MDX in Aberdeen green. Whoo hoo! just love that new car smell!
3.gif

Petunia

Rough_Rock
Well, my husband and I are celebrating a BIG anniversary this year.......25 years big! There are a few things in the works:

-- Upgraded my center diamond from 1.79ct to 2.75c but it''s not in my possession yet
-- Hopefully nesting the new diamond in a Mark Morrell Setting
-- Booked a 9-day cruise and planning to renew vows onboard the ship too

That''s a lot more than I ever expected
36.gif

Helen

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Wow LisaC and Petunia, I''m thinking waiting another 14 or 24 years could be worthwhile!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats gals!!

Hubby and I are celebrating 25 in April. I already got my upgade early, last year, and studs too. So no big gifts, but that''s fine. I figure it''s gift enough that we haven''t killed one another yet.
9.gif
2.gif

We were going to do an all inclusive, but a wedding out of town in June for a nephew is going to cost a small fortune, so we''re thinking maybe next summer.

rjdodd

Shiny_Rock
Well, I though 10 was big. Petunia, Ellen - congrats on 25, and lisaC on your 15th. I figure I'll celebrate 25 from a padded cell
38.gif
. Not the marriage, its the anniversary shopping that drives me crazy
32.gif

Just planning a bunch of gifts, and going to the beach where we went tog the honeymoon for a week.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I got my second upgrade for my 15th, which was in 2005. Not sure what I have up my sleeve for the next big one, though I have some ideas!
31.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2007 7:22:02 AM
Author: Ellen
Congrats gals!!

Hubby and I are celebrating 25 in April. I already got my upgade early, last year, and studs too. So no big gifts, but that''s fine. I figure it''s gift enough that we haven''t killed one another yet.
9.gif
2.gif

We were going to do an all inclusive, but a wedding out of town in June for a nephew is going to cost a small fortune, so we''re thinking maybe next summer.
Ain''t that the truth!! lol

My DH and I will have been together for 25 years this year. (Married for 16) We just had our 25th valentines together!
emlove.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2007 9:11:23 AM
Author: hlmr

Ain''t that the truth!! lol

My DH and I will have been together for 25 years this year. (Married for 16) We just had our 25th valentines together!
emlove.gif
9.gif

And congrats on your 25 as well!

rj, anymore, 10 IS big, so pat yourself on the back.
2.gif

As to buying gifts, maybe a "wish list" would be in order. You know they are things wanted, but there would still be an element of surprise!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to everyone on their anniversaries!!! Every year you share is special. Our 30th is coming up in June (boy do I feel old). We decided to celebrate by taking a trip to Europe over our actual anniversary date. I already upgraded my ring two years ago, but hubby did get me a little something for Valentine''s Day that I will post if I can ever get some decent pictures.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Well, I''m trying VERY hard to convince DH that 12 yrs. (coming up in April) is a HUGE anniversary hehehe.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I forgor to ask...How do you like your MDX? Is it roomy? Meaning 3 kids roomy?

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everybody! As a stay at home mom it''s either or in our house. I live vicariously through all of you enjoying the pics of upgrades and new pieces.

Miranda,
I got my first MDX in 2001 9mths after my 2nd kid was born and my 3rd kid will be 2 in April 07. So yup it has definitely been roomy enough esp with a britax car seat and a booster in the 2nd row. My 14yr old is probably 5''9" now and he was in the 3rd row yesterday.
I loved how it drove but the 2007 model is even better so much more smoother. Head room on the 3 row is a little lower as the roof definitely slopes more but I guess if we have company I can shift the 2 younger ones back there. Heck if my husband drives I can sit there as I''m only 5''3".
1.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lisa, my oldest is 14 and about 5 foot 7 and there are def. third rows that are too little for him! Congrats on finding something you love, and happy anniversary!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Ellen, I hope you two have a wonderful celebration in April!
35.gif

Congratulations LisaC, and to everyone else celebrating milestone anniversaries this year!
36.gif
36.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2007 12:52:01 PM
Author: lisaC
Thanks everybody! As a stay at home mom it''s either or in our house. I live vicariously through all of you enjoying the pics of upgrades and new pieces.

Miranda,
I got my first MDX in 2001 9mths after my 2nd kid was born and my 3rd kid will be 2 in April 07. So yup it has definitely been roomy enough esp with a britax car seat and a booster in the 2nd row. My 14yr old is probably 5''9'' now and he was in the 3rd row yesterday.
I loved how it drove but the 2007 model is even better so much more smoother. Head room on the 3 row is a little lower as the roof definitely slopes more but I guess if we have company I can shift the 2 younger ones back there. Heck if my husband drives I can sit there as I''m only 5''3''.
1.gif
I''ll have to check it out. I''m soooo tired of my bus (Expedition) - it is so hard for me to drive as I''m short, too. BUT, it works pretty well for three kids. I''ve been looking at SUVs that are a little smaller yet can hold us - and the dog. DD has a Britax (marathon) and it is so huge. Thanks for the tips! And happy anniversary!!!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
35.gif

The Big 30th was 1-7-07 (1-7-77)

My WF ACA 1.54 RB was part of my gift.
We will go NYC later this year, maybe Paris.

We did celebrate at a fabulous restaurant here in Houston, Mark''s.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results