shape
carat
color
clarity

okay, a little off topic, but I thought I''d share

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sweetnghtmr

Rough_Rock
I just thought this was kinda weird...

So anyone whos been following my posts knows all about my friend. I recentaly mentioned that she''s been dating this new girl. Well, today she called me and told me to check my e-mail because she sent me some pics of this girl and she wanted to see what I think. So okay, I check my e-mail (now here comes the weird part) this girl looks EXACTLY like my friend. At first I thought they were pics of my friend! I mean they could be twins... or at least sisters! So I told my friend this and she said she never realized they looked alike but she did notice that this grls personalty was the EXACT same as hers. My friend told me that it''s unbelievable how close they are to the same person. I just thought this was something diffrent, I was wondering if this is a normal thing or if anyone ever known someone who dated "themselves" before. I guess the only thing that matters is that my friend is happy and who better to be happy with than yourself??

michela002

Shiny_Rock
Hahaha that is too funny! They say couples sometimes grow to resemble each other but I didn''t think they meant after one date!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results