Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Ok, this is SERIOUS... I need DA meeting!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Mar 21, 2011
Messages
2,047
So I was not really into jewelery until my FI pop the question and I found this forum because I want to make sure I get my money worth on the diamond. But now I have a problem! I'm in love with diamonds! This morning FI told me I was sleep talking lastnight (which I never do) and yelled out "No, this is NOT the right diamond!" That's really embarrassing...and yes I call for a DA meeting! :bigsmile:
 

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Joined
Feb 15, 2007
Messages
13,166
Hahahaha!

And DA = Dumbledore's Army? That's all I've got. :cheeky:
 

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jan 23, 2008
Messages
3,517
diamonds antonymous? LOL.

It's okay to be a little "worried" about the diamond IMO. When something so small costs so much (and there are SO many stores out there just waiting to take advantage of the excited female or the not jewelry expert males) it's only natural to have some sort of stress by it. However since you have found the site you shouldn't worry about it anymore :) Both you and your SO have access to the information you need to make a good purchase without worrying if you'll be getting taken or not :rodent:
 

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Apr 23, 2008
Messages
6,059
ROFL. Is it awful that when I first read the title I heard the duck from Wonder Pets saying, "This. Is. SEWIOUS."
 

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 30, 2005
Messages
28,725
Hello.
My name is Kenny, and I'm a Diamondholic. :wavey:
 

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Apr 20, 2010
Messages
816
Haven|1305907064|2926592 said:
Hahahaha!

And DA = Dumbledore's Army? That's all I've got. :cheeky:
That's what I thought, too! Of course, I'm currently reading The Order of the Phoenix. :cheeky:
 

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Feb 18, 2011
Messages
691
I hear ya! I found Pricescope in February...bought my ering in March, Huggie/small hoops in April, and an eternity ring in May. I'm plugging through my 'wish list' that I didn't even know I had before PS.

The good thing is that you know it's good stuff when you use a PS vendor and there are only so many places on a body one can put diamonds!
 

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Mar 21, 2011
Messages
2,047
Haven|1305907064|2926592 said:
Hahahaha!

And DA = Dumbledore's Army? That's all I've got. :cheeky:
I made it up based on AA meeting so yes what vintagelover229 said. Diamond Antonymous
 

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Mar 21, 2011
Messages
2,047
vintagelover229|1305908097|2926602 said:
diamonds antonymous? LOL.

It's okay to be a little "worried" about the diamond IMO. When something so small costs so much (and there are SO many stores out there just waiting to take advantage of the excited female or the not jewelry expert males) it's only natural to have some sort of stress by it. However since you have found the site you shouldn't worry about it anymore :) Both you and your SO have access to the information you need to make a good purchase without worrying if you'll be getting taken or not :rodent:
Well, the thing is... I'm completely happy with my diamond (it's the setting that I'm working on changing) and I had no memory of such dream lastnight.. I thought he was messing with me first since he always does that... but he kept answering me, no it's real, I'm not messing with you! :blackeye:
 

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Mar 21, 2011
Messages
2,047
MonkeyPie|1305910985|2926633 said:
ROFL. Is it awful that when I first read the title I heard the duck from Wonder Pets saying, "This. Is. SEWIOUS."
haha... that's funny :bigsmile:
 

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Mar 21, 2011
Messages
2,047
merilenda|1305913039|2926650 said:
Haven|1305907064|2926592 said:
Hahahaha!

And DA = Dumbledore's Army? That's all I've got. :cheeky:
That's what I thought, too! Of course, I'm currently reading The Order of the Phoenix. :cheeky:
lol, you two are silly. although I do LOVE harry potter as well~ :bigsmile:
 

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Mar 21, 2011
Messages
2,047
lbbaber|1305915234|2926685 said:
I hear ya! I found Pricescope in February...bought my ering in March, Huggie/small hoops in April, and an eternity ring in May. I'm plugging through my 'wish list' that I didn't even know I had before PS.

The good thing is that you know it's good stuff when you use a PS vendor and there are only so many places on a body one can put diamonds!
haha I know! I barely wear jewelery before and now i'm looking at pendants and studs..
 

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
5,537
The next step is colored stones...... and we call the The Deep End of the Ocean!! :errrr:
 

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jan 9, 2006
Messages
5,562
Late last year I bought a tennis bracelet, this year so far I have upgraded the diamonds in my engagement ring and bought new diamond studs, and am currently in negotiations with IDJ about not one, but TWO full eternity bands! :loopy:

So... you are amongst friends. Welcome, welcome :bigsmile:
 
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    A 1.7ct Upgrade For A 17th Anniversary
    A 1.7ct Upgrade For A 17th Anniversary
    A Classic Solitaire
    A Classic Solitaire
    August Birthstones: Peridot And Sardonyx
    August Birthstones: Peridot And Sardonyx

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor



Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.
Top