shape
carat
color
clarity

Ok so the board is slow...So...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
How about everyone states whats on their christmas lists? Doesn't have to be jewelry..but it can....
emwink.gif

Me:

New Car...I know fat chance.... or a new transmission
New Diamond Ring
New Scrapbooking stuff
Magazine Subscriptions, cosmo, glamour...
New computer. maybe a laptop
Some nice new movies to watch
New DVD player
Um....some new music would be nice
Ipod

What do you guys want.....

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been gently "reminding" my fiance that he''s going to get me a new iPod for Christmas for months now! I have a mini and it still works great and all, but he has a big one (many years old) AND a nano (wanted the Nike thingy), so now I lose in both capacity AND coolness factors!! So I want a big one so I can finally put ALL my music on it, instead of having to swap around what goes on the mini all the time.

I also kinda want a new watch. Mine is...7 years old? And fine but I''m ready for a change. Plus I only buy really cheap watches anyway.
1.gif

But mainly I just love getting all the random things my family picks out for me! We generally do the 100% surprise style of gift giving which is just more fun in my opinion, although my fiance and I usually tell each other what to get since if you''re spending more than $20 or $30 it does make more sense to be sure it''s something they really do want.
2.gif
But for smaller family gifts, everyone generally has great taste so I prefer to be surprised!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i haven't even really thought of xmas yet since my birthday is at the end of this month so i am working on THAT list. hehe. on that list are things like gift cards to nordies or PB or similar, spa certificates, etc. nothing spectacular!

but we have been talking about getting a flat screen LCD for a joint xmas gift to each other this year which will be exciting as i really want a new TV for our entertainment unit. i doubt i will get any sparklies this year...my upgrade depleted the sparkly fund for 06. hehe.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I always love these "wish list" type threads. An excuse to dream!
3.gif

This is my ultimate fantasy Christmas wish list:
A fat gift certificate to BCBG or Nordies
A 3 carat shared-prong diamond eternity band a la LuckyHonu
Plaster handprints of my kids'' hands
A really, really nice coffeemaker
Tickets to the symphony
Family portrait done by pro photog
An OEC or OMC in vintage setting

And for my house:
Remodeled kitchen and powder room
Recessed lights in the living room
Redesigned front and back landscaping
New staircase carpet runner

I''m sure I could dream up a few more things to add to the list!
9.gif

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
I''m kind of surprised by what I want for Christmas... FI and I are dreaming of cabinets! We have a narrow row house but really high ceilings and we''ve decided we want to put 5 glass-front cabinets at ceiling height on the back wall of our kitchen to store extra crockery and appliances in. I''m tired of stacking stuff up in the basement. They will be really high up, but reachable via a step-stool and still out of the way so we can walk by, lean on the wall, etc...

We measured and can fit 5 cabinets, but they''re about $300 a piece! I think it would be the perfect joint-present from both sets of parents! We''ll see what happens...

My personal list:
1) gift cards for clothes
2) a leather tote for my commute
3) a new watch
4) fresh battery for my ibook
5) the Tassimo coffee maker! It''s on our registry but it''s for me and I don''t want to wait until the wedding!!!

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
I am actually suprised that everyones ideas for gifts are practical. I am a practical person too, although the last few things I have bought have been practical so I am leaning more towards my want list rather than my needs list....

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
ok- my list is short.

house

and i''ll even throw one in for FI-

car (for him)

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
I want these last few pounds to fall off. No? Okay, I really want a four slice toaster! When we moved in two years ago we bought a toaster oven, since that''s all I grew up using, but then realized we don''t use it at all. SO, we gave it to my dad just in time to have his oven taken out, so I feel really glad we did that. But I am cravin'' me an english muffin, or a bagel. So I want a toaster. Nothing fancy! Also:

1.) A tv/dvd player for the bedroom, so I can watch something else when Paul is sporting it up in the living room.

2.) Some peep-toe shoes, 2/3 inches tall.

3.)a new watch, I love bulova, but it''s kinda dressy sometimes.
1.gif

4.) A new sweatshirt (lame, I know)

5.) Barnes and Noble gift cards.

6.) A new mattress and bed frame.

7.) Picture frames!!

And better penmanship, which I''ll never get!

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
These are always fun! Let''s see, here''s what I want in no particular order:

1. Upgrade on earrings.
2. Tennis bracelet.
3. Christmas tree (which he finally agreed to, after so many years of not having one!)
4. New car.
5. Pink sapphire and diamond eternity band for middle finger of left hand.
6. New iPod.
7. New laptop, the Macbook.
8. Upgrade for my RHR. A 1.5 carat would be nice...Sigh. A girl can dream.
9. A Cartier watch.
10. A bigger diamond pendant, preferable a pear.

Okay, that''s it. And I''m not getting anything but the tree.
5.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
There are ALWAYS some jewelry pieces I want but I have done well this year...so,

A camel Birkin with silver or gold hardware, I am on the "list" (ha) and did get two bags in the past so who knows?

I HATE my china and crystal and even my silver from 16 years ago. I have used it ONCE. I would love to (and am planning to) replace it. I have seen what I like now, and cannot wait to piece it all together so when I entertain I am HAPPY with how my table looks...

tivo or dvr on my tv where I exercise...I would love to be able to watch certain shows when I work out, so I kill two birds with one stone!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
hmm.... an ultrasonic cleaner :D
and...
can''t think of anything else that is realistic! I''ll ETA if I do LOL

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I never have much on my gift lists... Apart from the usual CDs and DVDs (I''m a music lover and I love having my favorite TV shows on DVD), I have:

- an electric hand mixer for my kitchen (go figure why I don''t have one yet)
- an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner (see above...)

Christmas is the big holiday in my family, my parents usually go a bit overboard with the Christmas presents... But since they''ll be contributing to the wedding (I don''t know how much yet, but still), I''ll probably tell them it''s okay if they go easier on the presents for the next two or three Christmases!

However, my not-realistic-for-Christmas-2006-list has:

- an EW marquise eternity RHR (around 1ctw)
- my wedding ring
- a pair of diamond stud earrings (.50ctw)
- a sapphire halo .33ct diamond pendant
- quieter neighbours?
20.gif

Oh well... A girl can dream!
25.gif

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
I want laser hair removal for my legs. I have yet to find ANY combination of razor/cream/lotion/whatever that my legs can tolerate, and I can''t handle the waiting period between waxes. Unfortunately I am not sure that I am a good canidate for it.

Other than that I don''t want much: Some more of my favorite hair towels, some more of my favorite (overpriced) candels, maybe a DVD or 2. Oh and I would like some new boots.

But then again, I am sure I will think of more as the time approaches.

tiffanytwisted

Brilliant_Rock
Hmm. I just told FI that I want satellite radio for my car. He actually laughed at first until he realized that I was serious. There are absolutely NO radio stations in St. Louis worth listening to.
Other than that we just moved from an apartment to a house and we need rugs. So, not a very exciting Christmas list!

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
My wishlist:

1. A box of band-aids (I forget to get one while shopping- EVERY SINGLE TIME!
29.gif
)

2. Winter boots I can stand

3. An Elliptical Trainer

4. A japanese room divider/screen to hide the Elliptical

5. A tailored black, red, or charcoal winter coat to replace the Columbia jacket I''ve worn since 1999

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
lol gala it''s funny you say that about the bandaids since i always get some for greg in his stocking...it''s a joke since he loves kiddy bandaids like sponge bob and mickey mouse, and he always messes up his hands rowing so he has some sort of bandaid on a finger like 1/3 of the time, so it ends up being a fun stocking stuffer. it''s so random but he loves them.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Here''s what I want that I know I will not get:

1) I want a massage. One that lasts at least an hour by someone who is really good.

2) I want three days to myself with no interruptions and no responsibilities.

3) I would like my husband to do all the laundry for a week without ruining anything, LOL!

Okay, for the stuff I might actually get (not all of it, of course):

1) A new pair of Finn Comfort shoes.

2) A Hot Tools flat iron.

3) A crystal ring holder, but a cheap one because if the cat knocked it off the dresser I''d die if it was Waterford.

4) A large electric skillet -- a really good one.

5) A new dishwasher.

6) Some cute Corelle dishes for every day.

7) A gift certificate to my salon.

8) A gift certificate to Nordstrom''s.

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
I want a pony.
9.gif

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
hmmm....I think I am going to add an ultrasonic and maybe a new cd player....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results