shape
carat
color
clarity

ok I''m totally stupid. How do I crop a photo for my avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Please help!

Do you have access to photoshop? That''s what I use, I wouldn''t be a good reference for other methods. Didn''t want to post a bunch of instructions unless I knew whether you could use it
1.gif

upload the image and someone will fix it up for you

Thank you! I think I''ve got it, still working on it now!

Ok well it''s not awesome but it''s a little better. I''ll keep looking til I find a good one:)

I have seen some free tools to help expand, shrink, crop, etc. Do I know the URN. No, sorry. I would do a search or resizing photo, etc. I know I have found then it the past.

Sorry . . . I am of no help. I''ll stop typing now.

Date: 2/13/2009 9:28:56 PM
Author: strmrdr
upload the image and someone will fix it up for you
Ditto, if you upload it one of us will crop it for you.
2.gif

Not sure if you still need assistance, but I have this page bookmarked for sizing pics. I haven''t tried it yet, but thought I''d share:
http://www.shrinkpictures.com/

How''s this look for now? I''m a little tired of fooling with it:)

Date: 2/13/2009 10:20:34 PM
Author: Kelli
How''s this look for now? I''m a little tired of fooling with it:)
Beautiful!
2.gif

Kelli, You ring is gorgeous! And your avatar looks really good. I think I''ll take some notes from here so that way maybe it will smooth the edges when I try to change my avartar, if not I''ll be looking for some help myself.
emsmile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP