shape
carat
color
clarity

Ok..I got my idea..tell me what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Quincy

Rough_Rock
Well, this is what I''ve decided to do. She will be at work Friday night...so this will all work out.
Last night I was up for 4 hours making this home made movie w/past pictures of us and then I added one of her favorite songs in the background. I then did a short clip with my webcam and stated the top 10 reasons why I love her and then end it w/a short poem. I then jokingly said this tape will self destruct in 10 seconds and have it begin counting down. Her mission is to follow the rose petals upstairs. I will place the laptop where she''ll walk in (at the garage) and see the movie. Upstairs, I will have our room decorated w/candles and flowers. I will be in the bathroom w/a bath ready for her, not to mention w/candles all over the place; Especially w/this new Pottery Barn Spiral Candle Votive Holder (that she got for X-mas) placed in the background on the wall.

What do ya''ll think?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''s amazing. I cried just reading this. Wow is all I can say. So thoughtful and very romantic. Great idea!!!
36.gif
36.gif

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Very good Quincy!! I hope it goes well!! Please follow-up with the story and of course, the obligatory pictures!! Yay for tomorrow!

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
I love your plan!!! I am sure she will be in tears, excited and will remember this for the rest of her life.

Quincy

Rough_Rock
She said YES!! Pictures to follow!

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
Fantastic...and congratulations!

Please hurry with the hand shots!

Blod
36.gif

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!! I am so glad that it all worked out!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results