shape
carat
color
clarity

OJ will confess to Oprah he killed them both

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
Right. You's been lying for the past 17 years and you expects us to now believe it was "self-defence"?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Puh-lease. Pull the other one. It has bells.

suchende

Brilliant_Rock
kenny|1308810646|2952690 said:
Wow

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2006908/OJ-Simpson-confessed-Nicole-Brown-murder-Oprah-TV-interview-planned.html

He can never be tried because of double jeopardy laws.

This makes me so mad. :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire:
What a stupid jury!
I wonder how those 12 idiots feel now. :nono:
I don't think they should feel bad at all. The "reasonable doubt" standard is intentionally a high bar. Our legal system is designed to err on the side of freedom. It's one of my favorite things about our country.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Well, I think they should feel bad. It was obvious to anyone with two brain cells that he was as guilty as sin. :angryfire:

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Trekkie|1308810967|2952691 said:
Right. You's been lying for the past 17 years and you expects us to now believe it was "self-defence"?

So he's telling the truth but lying still- what a guy. :nono:

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
Imdanny|1308821808|2952716 said:
Trekkie|1308810967|2952691 said:

So he's telling the truth but lying still- what a guy. :nono:

I really need to learn to proof-read my posts before hitting submit!

But yes, I agree with you. What a guy.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
The interview hasn't been filmed yet. Don't hold your breath. If he cops to anything it will be as before: "IF I had done it, it would've been self-defense." This guy is a control freak. Stringing eager beavers like Oprah along is his pathetic way of feeling he's in charge. He looooves the attention!

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
The daily mail is a tabloid. Is it quoting a more credible source?

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I'd be surprised if any confession was made. I could be wrong here, but doesn't double jeopardy only preclude you from being tried a second time? What happens if you proclaim your guilt? You don't need to go to trial to be sentenced if you're pleading guilty, right? (I have no real idea of how criminal law works in the US, so I could be totally wrong, but I feel that a public confession could be risky!)

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
Im skeptical. Not about his guilt, but about the publicity for oprah and for him. they are both publicity junkies. I expect he will pull some surprize stunt on oprah like saying he confesses to being innocent.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
JewelFreak|1308829014|2952758 said:
The interview hasn't been filmed yet. Don't hold your breath. If he cops to anything it will be as before: "IF I had done it, it would've been self-defense." This guy is a control freak. Stringing eager beavers like Oprah along is his pathetic way of feeling he's in charge. He looooves the attention!

Right, I wouldn't go by what the Daily Mail says. He likely will talk in subjectives and use this as an oppt'y to get back in the public eye -he's been virtually forgotten for sometime now and I'm sure that drives him nuts. For Oprah this is a great way to bring some much needed attention to her channel.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Well, I for one read the "If I Did it" book...

I almost laughed out loud when I read the "self defense" bit. Sure, maybe someone could swallow that IF he hadn't already been beating the **** out of her for umpteen years unprovoked. If I were her, facing a huge fight with him, I'd bring along an Uzi. He was a bully, a masochist, and very self righteous.

I hope the interview happens. I hope he gets up, in front of America, and lets it all hang out. Nothing I'd like more than for the families of Ron and Nicole to have the peace of knowing (really, really knowing from the horses mouth) that HE is responsible for taking their lives. They may all steadfastly believe he did it, but having that verified would mean a lot.

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
Yes Kenny, OJ will confess...right after I confess to being the Easter Bunny.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results