He screwed up very badly.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:silenced:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did he pay the families of the victims the $33 million awarded to them in the second trial?

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Did he pay the families of the victims the $33 million awarded to them in the second trial?

No, they have received very little of that judgement, and have said they will try to draw it from his estate, but don’t hold out much hope they will ever see it. It is infuriating that our legal system can be ignored like this

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m still and always will be shocked at all the jokes that have been made about his victims and the case over the years.

OJ was 30 and Nicole was only 18 when they met and he actively pursued her. He had 2 kids and 1 on the way at the time. Nicole ended up deciding to make a life with him and when the abuse started she knew he was going to kill her. She left evidence on purpose in a safe deposit box. The police were called to their home 9 times before the murders. The last time (correct me if I’m wrong) she ran out in nothing but a torn bra, and cops did nothing.

What a harrowing situation and terrifying life she led all those years. RIP Nicole and Ron. Rest in p*ss, OJ.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing how he avoided that judgment all these years. I guess his NFL pension was protected though. Always felt so bad for Ron Goldman’s family. Someone trying to do a good deed and return glasses gets ambushed the way he did. Nicole’s death was just awful too - her kids were sleeping upstairs. Always so thankful that they didn’t find her. I don’t know how you go through 30 years of living with those deaths, but then again, can’t imagine creating those losses in the first place. Amazing what money and fame can do for you!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope both Nicole and Ron Goldman’s families can have some semblance of peace now that OJ is gone. Anytime OJ was mentioned in the news it had to have been yet another reminder of all they had lost. The pain these families have gone thru.

I’ll never forget watching the verdict being read. We all stood there watching in disbelief. Nicole did all she possibly could to document what he had done to her and was continuing to do to her and it still wasn’t enough to put him away.

It’s thirty years later and rich powerful men can still get away with anything in this country.

Last edited:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s thirty years later and rich powerful men can still get away with anything in this country.

There's always hope for the future maybe starting tomorrow.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results