shape
carat
color
clarity

Oh nooooo! My wedding band!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Whiteflash discontinued the wedding band* I was gonna get to match my ering!
39.gif
When they custom quoted me back when the ering was getting made, it was double what the stock was. Noooo!!!
39.gif
Where am I gonna get a 1.5mm band of ACAs?!?!

* Not confirmed with WF, but it''s gone off the site. General venting occurring here.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Booo. i am sorry about this - is there a picture anywhere so we could help you start looking at other vendors?????

havernell

Brilliant_Rock
I'd email Whiteflash. I'm sure they could make the band custom for you even if they don't carry it in stock anymore. Good luck!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry to hear that. I''d get back in contact with them and see is there anything they can do.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/2/2009 3:08:04 PM
Author: havernell
I''d email Whiteflash. I''m sure they could make the band custom for you even if they don''t carry it in stock anymore. Good luck!
They''ll make it custom, but it''s double the price as I mentioned. Boo.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
I would contact them asap. If they used to carry it in stock, they have the CADs made already, and they have done the band before, so it shouldn''t be any where near as high as a full custom band. I am sure they can work with you to find a solution.

Tiny threadjack: I put my order for my wband with WF last week, it should be shipped on the 16th of Feb!!! I can''t wait!!!!!!

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Aww, vent away sunnyd!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/2/2009 4:14:46 PM
Author: honey22
I would contact them asap. If they used to carry it in stock, they have the CADs made already, and they have done the band before, so it shouldn''t be any where near as high as a full custom band. I am sure they can work with you to find a solution.

Tiny threadjack: I put my order for my wband with WF last week, it should be shipped on the 16th of Feb!!! I can''t wait!!!!!!
Woohoo! Post pics when you get it!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I definitely would see if they can do anything for you - that doesn''t seem right that they can''t make it at the old price for you...

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Funny update: my guy from WF contacted me today to see if I''d found a wedding band! It is not discontinued, just unavailable before March. So yay! It''s back!
9.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
lol sunny! I was just gonna post about how terrible that is but now I just read your last post so.............

yayy.gif

You better hurry up and order it come March missy!!!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
LOL I know!
9.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
I will (if DF let's me). He is being very protective of our wbands, I am absolutely not allowed any handshots until we are married though, it's very romantic when he is being sentimental!

Fabulous news about your wedding band!!! Do you have a link or pics?

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
I hear ya honey. I can see my FI not even letting me see it until the wedding. LOL! Here''s a pic of it anyway.
1.gif

gi_583_m.jpg

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Oooh sunnyd!! That band is beautiful!!!!

And you HAVE to at least see the band before the wedding, just to make sure the sizing is correct
11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results