shape
carat
color
clarity

OH NO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

soontowed

Shiny_Rock
i was quoted 550 US dollars a night for the hotel we wanted to stay at in Paris. Now it turn out it''s 850 and that''s just too much.

and then, yesterday i found out that the Amsale dress I was ready to purchase tomorrow was discontinued and now I have to start my search all over. I''ve tried on so many dresses and only really liked one.

I am so frustrated.

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
Awww! I''m sorry to hear! Do you think you may be able to find a sample of the dress for purchase? Would you consider honeymooning anywhere else besides Paris? There''s lots of options- but it''s a bummer when the things you really want don''t pan out. I''m sure you''ll find other great things! Keep your eyes open.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Sorry to hear that! That''s one expensive hotel room. For the dress, you could check Pre-owned Wedding Dresses or similar sites to see if someone is selling, or try to find a look-alike. Good luck!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Which amsale dress was it?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results