shape
carat
color
clarity

Oh. My. God.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Has anybody heard about this?!?
One of the most shameful things i''ve ever heard of...
WARNING- This is disturbing, it''s about child molesters...
Link

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
2 month olds!!!?!?!

I like to think I am a fair minded individual, but I don''t think our criminal justice system is appropriate fir these people. They should be taken out back and shot. Good riddance.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s very sad, indeed
38.gif
I''m a sometimes-nanny, and I always strongly encourage families to set up nannycams. How disturbing to have entrusted your child to someone, only to find out that something like this has happened. Those poor families.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s horrible. There is true evil out there.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/17/2009 2:43:34 PM
Author: Tuckins1
2 month olds!!!?!?!

I like to think I am a fair minded individual, but I don''t think our criminal justice system is appropriate fir these people. They should be taken out back and shot. Good riddance.
DITTO DITTO DITTO!!! Only I don''t think they should be shot. I think they should be given the same treatment they gave those children for a while before being shot. Being shot would be way too lenient. Just disgusting.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/17/2009 2:54:53 PM
Author: Kelli
Date: 3/17/2009 2:43:34 PM

Author: Tuckins1

2 month olds!!!?!?!

I like to think I am a fair minded individual, but I don't think our criminal justice system is appropriate fir these people. They should be taken out back and shot. Good riddance.
DITTO DITTO DITTO!!! Only I don't think they should be shot. I think they should be given the same treatment they gave those children for a while before being shot. Being shot would be way too lenient. Just disgusting.

Yeah, you're right. They definitely need to suffer first.
38.gif

ETA- I meant "for", not "fir"!!
41.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Thats pretty disturbing. What is WRONG with these people?

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
this is by far one of the most digusting stories I have ever, ever, ever read. Those monsters should be drawn and quatered...shooting them would be to mild...they deserve to feel pain over what they have done.

This reminds me very much of story my Aunt told me...

Her very dear friend (single mother) used to put her son in private childcare, similar to this story as this boy was in an individuals home. Well, aparently this little boy used to get terribly picked on by another boy a few years older. Her son used to complain to the babysitter about the teasing and as punishment she would make the boys stay inside (alone) while the other children had outside time.

The older boy used to use this time to molest the other little boy in every way. The little boy, out of fear, never told anyone until a peditrican discovered odd bruising, swelling and lacerations. As the case unfolded, it came to light that the older boy was always the one telling the sitter because he knew he''d have the opportunity to rape the child.

Since both boys were children very little could be done legally...and as the younger boy has grown up he''s been extremely depressed and suicidal. And although it was kept quiet, people still found out eventually and his classmates have been vicious...more than once boys have simulated sexual acts all while calling him derogatory slang words. He has since been pulled from school but continues to be hospitalized for ongoing suicidal threats.

I pray these children in Indiana are will be looked after professionally and that they will move forward from this tragic case.

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
This story has my blood boiling. How could anyone see a child as a sex object is beyond my comprehension. I feel sick for those children and agree that there is no punishment harsh enough for those people.
Italia, your story just breaks my heart. That poor child.
Did anyone else see at the end of the story that the 3 year old was removed from her home... was she their child or one they babysat? I don''t see why they would remove a child from parents for reporting the abuse... am I missing something?

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
PaulaW, the way I read it is that they pulled the biological child out of the home of the people who were molesting other children.

This story is absolutely horrible. I remember when nanny cams came out, lots of people thought you had to be paranoid to want something like that. But stories like this prove that you can never be too paranoid when it comes to your child''s well being.

There''s nothing in our justice system harsh enough for people like this.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MONSTERS
29.gif

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/17/2009 2:41:20 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
We just put a couple in jail here for this exact thing. Sadly, its not uncommon.
7.gif
You would be amazed to hear what people to do eachother or DO regardless on a daily basis. There's a sad sense of entitlement to treat people like they're non-existant.
Really, its not uncommon? When I read this story I though it was such an unusual thing and thankfull so unusual. This has got to be one of the most disturbing things I have heard in a long time. People who prey on innocent children are the worst of the worst in my opinion. I just can't fatham what they did.

This is why I have been so paranoid about not leaving my kids with anyone unless they were good friends of mine, but never regular babysitters or nannies that were hired. I have felt really lucky to be in a financial position where I have not had to leave my kids with babysitters.

edited to add, even though I'm home with my kids, I still worry about teachers, or the older kids at camp etc. No matter how much you look into situations, you just don't know whats in peoples heads. This is a parents worst nightmare.

2 months old? 6 years old? MONSTERS and EVIL are rght.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh boy..I don''t know if I can read it, from seeing the title of the new window that popped up from the link..I know not all sitters do things like this, but this is one of the reasons I am so controlling and freaked out by the thought of someone else watching my kids. My mom, a couple aunts and my bff-that''s it. I''ve seen too many things on the internet about people abusing kids. Just last year I saw there was a couple who had a 6 month old I think, and they were both lawyers, and hired a "grandmotherly" type to watch the little girl..and the mom set up a video camera..and caught the "grandmotherly" type swinging the little girl around and shoving her and being so rough. I watched part of the video on a news site, and it had sound-and I tell you what, the first horrible cry from that little baby and I about broke my arm trying to click out of the screen. Stuff like that makes me unable to sleep and I get so angry. Anyone who hurts little kids physically or sexually..I just can not fathom it or stand it and it brings out the "evil" side of me. I''d like to spend some time in a locked room with those people and some utensils of my choosing.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
38.gif
, reports like this makes me so angry and upset those cretans deserve more then the worst of what they get - those poor children I hope that they come of out this unscathed emotionally and physically.

Italia My heart goes out to your Aunt''s friends son
7.gif
, I pray that his torment ends and he will eventually be able to find a happy place within himself.

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
monsters. I''d put money on it that they were treated similarly as children....

horrid.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
After reading through some of you responses, I don''t think I can read the article.
Torture of children (or anyone for that matter) makes me so upset. These people deserve to suffer and then be killed.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s horrible. Those poor children.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
UGH this makes me sick. I hope that they are put in POPULATION and that the other inmates find out what they are in for. They will get theirs. Inmates HATE child predators
29.gif

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
Wow. Just wow. That is by far the sickest thing I have read in a while. 2 months old?! Seriously, that is just disgusting. Those poor children.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I don''t even know what to say. That is just evil. EVIL.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
That is just sick--those poor children.
7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results