Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity
  • Pricescope Upgrade/Maintenance Is Complete.

We still have a few things to iron out. If you see any bugs, issues or have any concerns, let us know here in this discussion.

Oh man, there's something in my eyes again

Sponsored By:

Related topics:

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for posting that, Kenny.
Very inspirational!

facetgirl

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for posting this. What a great guy, a heartbreaking story and a compelling lesson on how to live your life to the fullest. You can't dwell on the past and you can control your attitude. What a great aha moment, for me at least about perspective. He's not living a great life despite his history. He's living a great life because of his present and his view of the future.

I've always thought attitude is infectious.

StephanieLynn

Ideal_Rock
Premium
"handicapped parking sounds enticing" :lol-2:

He is inspirational and so is she, humor can get you through so much in this life.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for sharing that with us @kenny. I‘m better for hearing his message. What an inspiring human being, with an amazing attitude to share.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an amazing man! Thanks for sharing.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Loved the video, love his fighting spirit. His wife sounds pretty cool too. My DH and I have always found humor in the darkest situations. We have had some pretty dark days. A lot of people don't understand that kind of humor but it kept us sane. What a great video, thanks for sharing it.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.