shape
carat
color
clarity

Oh man, someone is selling a 10ct D/FL pear on LT

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL yes I saw that and almost posted it here. I mean selling something on loupe troop for 800K haha not sure it's going to get much mileage on loupe troop plus I think (IIRC) the seller wants the potential buyer to come to Spain to do the transaction. And no photo of said diamond. Cmon, give us some photos please. :lol:

Any PSers interested? Please keep us posted. :bigsmile:

All the seller shared is the GIA...no photos. And you know what we say about that right?

gia10carat.png

457492dro0rb016c.gif

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Making my reservation to Spain NOW! :lol:

Seriously, I find the listing below that one - a pair of hexagonal step-cuts, much more intriguing.

Not to mention much more realistic!

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I don't know why but this reminds me of one I've seen floating around Facebook lately in some of my trade groups. It's a 107ct D/FL pear shape :oops2:

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maybe we could book a PS viewing club excursion?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Buying anything in a private sale is risky enough, but $800,000.00? :shock:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you can afford $800 000 on a diamond, you can probably afford to fly to Spain to pick it up... :lol::lol::lol::lol::shock::lol:

For that much money like @missy I'd expect to see pics!!!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I've been trying to find a great pair of earrings for DW, I figure, I'll get this one and wait for another identical one to come along,
I just paid.
It was bank wire only to a PO box in Indonesia-, but that's cool, right?

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Let me see if I can find any spare change that might have slipped into the couch cushions.

GossamerAngel

Shiny_Rock
I don't know why but this reminds me of one I've seen floating around Facebook lately in some of my trade groups. It's a 107ct D/FL pear shape :oops2:

Are the jewelry trade groups hidden or searchable? I’ve been looking to join a few but haven’t come across any that look super active whenever I’ve searched on FB.

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Are the jewelry trade groups hidden or searchable? I’ve been looking to join a few but haven’t come across any that look super active whenever I’ve searched on FB.

The one I saw it in is a private group that requires member verification, so unless you're trade as well you might have a bit of difficulty getting into it.

Plenty of other rockhound groups though, 'Australian Opal Group' is one I frequent for the rainbow eggs :mrgreen:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
____

Best free adverting evah…..

-------

OcnGypZ

Shiny_Rock
Hmmm.. diamond is in Spain, but email is a Swiss addy.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you can afford $800 000 on a diamond, you can probably afford to fly to Spain to pick it up... :lol::lol::lol::lol::shock::lol:
The price includes a private jet to pick you up from anywhere in the world.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been trying to find a great pair of earrings for DW, I figure, I'll get this one and wait for another identical one to come along,
I just paid.
It was bank wire only to a PO box in Indonesia-, but that's cool, right?

Yup, you're all good.
It's just wires to Nigeria you gotta worry about.
The seller appreciates your prompt response.
If anyone's looking for me, I'll be in the Canaries for - oh, the rest of my life :shifty:

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmmm.. diamond is in Spain, but email is a Swiss addy.

That's btw not necessarily a red flag. Many people I know use protonmail.ch now, because the Swiss have the best privacy laws. All US based hosts will basically share all your information @OoohShiny explained it really well...

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If I had 800K I wouldn't get this diamond. Nope. I would go visit Anup and pick one of his amazing stones. :kiss2:

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
this sounds like a good way to get yourself murdered. Anyone would have to be insane to travel with fund to buy that. Darwinism for sure.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results