shape
carat
color
clarity

Officially 2 dress bride. Grrrr ***PICS***

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like the first one best still, but it needs to be tailored around your bodice. the second one looks maybe too short for you? are you wearing your shoes in that pic? It''s also... I dunno.... the first one is very feminine and pretty like your face :)

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
#1 needs some basic alterations to fit you just right, but it will look great when you do it.

#2 makes you look lumpy in the middle... and I don''t think you''re lumpy! The shiny fabric does nothing for your figure, and those seams combined with the shine... it''s not a good look for you. I realize it''s a bargain, but maybe use it to make your ring pillow or something. Don''t wear it!!!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/28/2007 1:32:28 PM
Author: decodelighted
I vote #1 ... assuming you''d get it taken in a little at the bust & wear a (padded?) structured strapless bra. You might even be able to lose the spaghetti straps which don''t add much to the overall ''look''.
ITA on the bra but I like the straps - they add a feminine summery touch... but it could go either way and look great :)

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
oooh I just had an idea...for the cruise, what if you cut dress #2 into a skirt and just wear a white tank top with it? I think it could look nice!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results