shape
carat
color
clarity

Official Vote.. Chocolate Fudge

Do you feel that chocolatefudge should be given an additional month on the list? (give her a another

• Yes! CF should definitely have another month!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No... it''s time she''s taken off the list :(

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Ok ladies... So I've been trying to get your opinions on what to do regarding chocolatefudge. I've been hearing a few different things in a few different posts so I thought I'd combine them into an actual poll. I'm going to ask those of you that have been following CF or her situation, or the liw list policies to help me decide whether to keep her on the list for another month or not.

Here are the "facts":
CF has been a member of PS since 10/28/07
She has 378 total posts
She hasn't posted since 4/27/09
She is at #5 on the LIW list
We have already given her an additional month over the limit to post an update as a "top ten" courtesy.
We luv her mucho and agree that she is a a sweetheart and a very important member to our lil LIW "community" and it would totally suck to remove her from the list if she still wants to be on it.
In April she posted a semi "proposal deadline" when she said "If it hasn't happened by June then I really will look at moving on this time."
June has come and gone, as has May (backwards, i know), July and August. Still nothing.
As I have said before "She may have indeed left mr cf for not proposing.. or they may have gotten engaged... or still nothing... but in any of those three circumstances, I'm very surprised she hasn't even posted a mini-update or vent."

Now I'm just asking for a vote, you don't necessarily have to post why you voted either way. I just feel this is such a big decision and CF has been here almost a year longer than me so I'd really like your opinions on it
15.gif
. Thanks, girls.

Now for the tough part...

misschuckles

Rough_Rock
Trade
whats another month in the grand scheme of things.. I know that i''m only new and quite a number of girls have already been waiting for the list to move..

Maybe in the future there should be a list rule set that if there hasn''t been a post by a LIW that is quite high on the list after a certain period, that she is off to stop this from having to happen again..

ugh, hope my opinion made sense, because the more i''m reading it back the less sense it''s making!
33.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Voted to give her another month, but I am not a lady-in-waiting anymore so you don''t have to count my vote. But yeah, what''s the harm? Just another month...hopefully she''ll pop in soon and let us know how she is...

laine

Brilliant_Rock
If you take her off, and she does come back, its pretty simple to look back through the lists and reinstate her in her old spot. At one point, that was standard policy, that way there are no real worries about taking someone off--if they care enough to comeback, they can go back on.

ETA: I voted no, but its with the caveat that she go back in her old spot if she returns.

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/5/2009 7:26:51 AM
Author: gwendolyn
Voted to give her another month, but I am not a lady-in-waiting anymore so you don''t have to count my vote. But yeah, what''s the harm? Just another month...hopefully she''ll pop in soon and let us know how she is...
Gwen, LIW alumni are more than welcome to vote!

Laine, I didn''t know about that reinstatement policy! good to know. thank you!

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
I''m not an LIW either but I think she should just be left on the list period.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
You could just hold off on taking anyone off the list for another month...hopefully between now and then CF will have checked in.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Even if you take her off, if she comes back she can be put back on in the same spot she was.
1.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/5/2009 10:07:37 AM
Author: anchor31
Even if you take her off, if she comes back she can be put back on in the same spot she was.
1.gif

yupyupyup

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I vote no. Honestly, I don''t think she''s coming back. If she wanted to stay on the list, she''d come check back in. She signed up, she knew the rules. I don''t think it''s fair to continue to bend the rules for her - Galateia came back to check in when she was in danger of being removed, despite having horrible things said to her by other PSers. That CF hasn''t tells me she doesn''t really care about being on the list. So I say take her off. She can come back and sign up again if she really wants to.

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/5/2009 2:59:03 PM
Author: princesss
I vote no. Honestly, I don't think she's coming back. If she wanted to stay on the list, she'd come check back in. She signed up, she knew the rules. I don't think it's fair to continue to bend the rules for her - Galateia came back to check in when she was in danger of being removed, despite having horrible things said to her by other PSers. That CF hasn't tells me she doesn't really care about being on the list. So I say take her off. She can come back and sign up again if she really wants to.

i kind of agree.

it's no big deal if she stays on for another month, doesn't bother me.

but honestly I voted no - take her off. Just like princess said, she signed up and knows the rules. it obviously is more of an issue to all of us than it is to her - otherwise she'd come back and say something.

take her off.. and just like everyone else said - if she comes back she can have her spot back if she really wants it.

purelily

Shiny_Rock
Hi, I voted yes. Keep her on. Whats the harm in it? its one more month. ;-)

I know rules are rules, but if you do take her off please reinstate her if she comes back on.

Sometimes, life can get in the way. Even if she knows the rules there may be unforeseen circumstances we do not know.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results