Premium
Interesting. Thanks for posting that.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good to know, thanks.

Dhana

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, I enquired if they will have 2 carat TW studs and they said maybe by dec this year ! , I hope they will release earlier
hoping to buy !

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, I enquired if they will have 2 carat TW studs and they said maybe by dec this year ! , I hope they will release earlier
hoping to buy !

Do you know (by chance) if they will be making 18kt yellow gold or platinum settings for those with metal allergies?

Dhana

Shiny_Rock
Sorry I didn’t ask but they seem super responsive to emails

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
They have released 1 carat stone in blue , solitary stud !

It is interesting that they chose to sell that as a single. I must say, I am not super interested in the pink or the blue diamonds, I much prefer white. Although I think I may have dreamt up a little project if they release blue heart shaped diamonds.

Dhana

Shiny_Rock
Haha I agree esp as there may be a difference in color in the single , though hopefully not in the coloured diamonds

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
It is interesting that they chose to sell that as a single. I must say, I am not super interested in the pink or the blue diamonds, I much prefer white. Although I think I may have dreamt up a little project if they release blue heart shaped diamonds.

I'm guessing that they wanted to keep the individual price points at around $1000 or less? Someone who really wants a pair would then just buy 2?

The pink colored Lightbox diamonds were actually my favorite in real life, they are definitely a stronger, brighter pink than mined pink diamonds. I hope Lightbox actually launches more colors, as it's a way to differentiate themselves from other lab diamonds. Plus it would be fun to make colored diamond projects!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
I'm guessing that they wanted to keep the individual price points at around $1000 or less? Someone who really wants a pair would then just buy 2?

The pink colored Lightbox diamonds were actually my favorite in real life, they are definitely a stronger, brighter pink than mined pink diamonds. I hope Lightbox actually launches more colors, as it's a way to differentiate themselves from other lab diamonds. Plus it would be fun to make colored diamond projects!

Ah - that makes sense about keeping the price point down. The pink hearts caught my eye too.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh that blue is pretty but I would love to see a light pink in that size! I'm glad they are expanding options.

MelloYello8

Shiny_Rock

I previously had thought about getting a pair but they limited purchase to one per purchase.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results