shape
carat
color
clarity

$$ of covering 6-pront head with tiny diamonds $$

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

civictypesi

Shiny_Rock
I currently have a 6-prong head diamond engagement ring. I'm interested in adding tiny diamonds that align each of my 6 prongs. With regards to size and color, no real specifications except enough size to cover the prongs and colors should match my center stone (which is an I but since the tiny diamonds will be so small anyway, I'm sure we can get away with a J). I've seen rings like these on pricescope and like it very much

I know prices will vary but i'm just wondering what a ballpark figure would be for this project?

thanks!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m not really picturing what you mean... can you post a pic? It sounds pretty!

civictypesi

Shiny_Rock
this is dreamer 1116''s ring - i like how the prongs holding the center stone are covered with tiny diamonds

alskdj.jpg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You need to get a new setting that accommodates the stones.

waterlilly

Brilliant_Rock
you''d need to just get a whole new setting, pretty sure you can''t just add diamonds to your current one. I''d just send that picture to whiteflash and ask them to give you a quote, it''s beautiful - good luck!

bleeblue

Shiny_Rock
I agree with AprilBaby - unless you have a LOT of metal used for the prongs in your current ring, adding the diamonds would probably not be possible, especially as you want to cover the whole prong.

It might even weaken the setting which could make it easier for the diamond to fall out.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, those are pretty!

I agree that you''ll have to get a new setting.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results