shape
carat
color
clarity

Obagi C

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have some skin discolorations since my pregnancy (thanks hormones!) and skin spots. I used Tri-Luma several years ago and it worked on my skin spots but not the discoloration. My new Derm suggested I use Obagi C and was wondering if any PSers have experience with it. Did you see a difference and how long did it take?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Tacori,
I'm no help with the skin discoloration but I have sun/age spots and was wondering what Tri Luma product(s) used used
to get rid of the spots. I had photofacial done about 5 years ago but these new ones have popped up and I dont feel
like spending another $600-$700 to have it done again so if you have any suggestions I would appreciate it.
Thanks,
tyty

Oh, I do have something that I have been using that has evened out my skin tones. I dont know if it is strong enough
for pregnancy mask though (yes, isnt pregancy fun :)). I've been using Alpha Hydrox and its really evened out my skin.
I'm on my second bottle and love it. Its really cheap too (like less than $10 a bottle). It might be worth a try.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks tyty. I already invested in Obagi but if it doesn't work, I will look into that. Actually according to my Derm they are no longer making Tri Luma cream. Something about manufacturing problems. I read that it also thins skin so is suppose to be a temporary solution. It did work wonderfully on my sun spot but not the redness. Of course when I stopped using it, everything went back to normal. So, I was suggested Obagi C which is a serum (I paid around $100) that seems to help with wrinkles, age/sun spots/discoloration. I have only been using it for two weeks and took a break (few days) b/c the peeling was getting bad. I remember getting peeling with Tri Luma too so SOMETHING is happening. It is expensive but I think the bottle will last me at least a year (no joke). I figure it was worth it if it gave me more confidence.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bummer...well keep me posted on the Obagi. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it works for you. I may just bite the bullet and
have the photo facial done again. It did work great. Not sure how it would work for pregnancy mask. The $600-$700 was for
4 treatments.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I will. It sounded like they are planning on producing Tri Luma again. A few years ago I paid $50 for a large tube and it worked WONDERFULLY on sun spots. Not so much on redness.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results