shape
carat
color
clarity

NYC, Hudson Valley, Catskill, Vermont, Upstate New York Brides...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the sites! I''m running to check them out right now.

I''m worthless and have nothing helpful to add
3.gif

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
No worries! Just wondering what others have found.

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
None that are NY-based, sorry -- I read Brooklyn Bride religiously, though!

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
I appreciate the hook-up! Although, other than pricescope, I''ve just been doing creative searching and threading. For example, I''ll look at photographers sites, see where they shot the wedding, go to that venue, see who did the catering-go to the catering place, see who else the catering people work with and so on...six degrees of weddings in NY?

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Thanks girlies...I needed some help with something so I''m hoping you all figure it out what it is I need help with.
emwink.gif
If you do just respond with, "got it". Or something of that nature.

On a sad note, I don''t think I''m gonna be around pricescope that much. I''m going to try but I can''t make any promises.

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Ohhhh, gotcha. Had to research some of your old posts to figure it out.

As an aside, there is a great pair of purple suede CL shoes the Catskill Bride has on her blog that are just wonderful!!
2.gif

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I have no idea what you''re referring to ... but I''m running on very very little sleep and still working at 11:30 on a Friday night so ... not all that surprising that I can''t figure it out!
41.gif

Anyway, I''m sad that you won''t be around as much! You''re such a wealth of NYC area information.

And your avatar is purty
5.gif

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
No worries...think about it tomorrow cause there is a way that I can still help with the info. Just wanted you guys to know why I dissapeard, you know? I''m gonna try and keep up but who knows, my fiance thinks I am in love with my computer. If he didn''t love TV just as much, I think we would be in trouble. No, I don''t sit on my butt all day...I actually ran 6 miles today. Anyway, I''ve spent three years here and I really do love the PS community but I have found myself with another time consuming activity besides the wedding that I really want to put a lot of effort into right now.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
oh, and thanks to TheBigT....she gave you a clue.

Winslet

Shiny_Rock
Hi emeraldlover - from a Hudson Valley bride, many many thanks for posting this thread. Although I don''t post very much myself, I will be sad to not see you around these forums as much. Best of luck to you and your FI as you keep planning away at your wedding!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
No worries ladies, I really am going to try. This isn''t a "poor me" thing, I promise. I still love PS but I really also love, well weddings so, you know where to find me. If any of you have any questions, suggestions, or pictures...please send them my way.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
bump for Mon-Fri Brides.

Kellybell

Shiny_Rock
Hi!

I don''t have any other local blogs to recommend, but I do love Style Me Pretty (www.stylemepretty.com) and Snippet and Ink (snippetandink.blogspot.com). I follow these pretty religiously.

Also, I think there is an issue with the second link, posted above. I think Brooklyn Bride''s web address is:

http://bklynbrideonline.com/

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results