shape
carat
color
clarity

NYC help!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Hey guys! I posted in Hangout but didn't get any bites and was hoping you could help me out.

I'm heading to NYC this Saturday and staying one night. It is my friend's bachelorette but she doesn't want to do the typical party night, so we are aiming for shopping, dinner, and a theatre show.

My question is if anyone knows of any good, fun places to stop for a drink after dinner or after the theatre. Does anyone know if the bar outside of Bryant Park is open on Saturdays? I used to go there for Happy Hour when I worked in the city about 9 years ago, so it's been awhile.

If anyone has any recommendations, please let me know. Thanks for your help!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
The outdoor bar at Bryant park is call the Southwest Porch now (Southwest Airlines sponsors it) I think it will be open. Also, the roof of the Empire Hotel or the indoor bar is nice (at 65th and Broadway) and the bar at the Algonquin Hotel (on 44th) is nice in that old, wood paneled, classy NY landmark kind of way...

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Bella! These are exactly what I was looking for! We are actually staying out on Wall St. at the Andaz hotel. Looks like it will be a nice place. I wish the girls I am going in with wanted to go to Soho but they want to go to the more touristy areas. It's going to be nuts on the weekend! Those places you listed are great options for where we will be for sure! We are planning on times square, rockefeller, bloomies/tiff's. I'd actually like to stop at a Zara. Haven't been to one in forever!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results