shape
carat
color
clarity

NY proposal at night in the central park

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

feruch

Rough_Rock
Just wondering if bow bridge is lit enough to at least see each other for the proposal or would it be better suited to be there as the sun is still up? We are flying Sun the 26th and hope to propose the night of the 27th(Mon). I have dinner planned at One if by land, two if by Sea.

If anyone could help I would really appreciate it. Thanks

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
When I was growing up here, you wouldn''t dream of setting foot in Central Park after dark, let alone wander around waving a several-thousand-dollar diamond ring. Things are different now, but I still wouldn''t propose there after dark. Besides, it''s liable to be very, very cold once the sun''s gone down.

If I were you, I''d time it with the sunset hitting the tops of the buildings on Fifth Avenue. Romantic, and flattering to the complexion.

freckles127

Shiny_Rock
feruch-

My advice is not to propose at night. I was in the park recently (about a month ago) and could not see a thing. The park is not well lit even though I''m not sure if I know which bridge you''re referring to.. is it the made with stones and has an arch to the bottom of it? Anyhow, if you are adamant about the proposal in the park, I would do it earlier so she could actually see the ring and you! If not, there are plenty of places in NYC to ask your lady.. there is even a gazebo in the park if you do a little hunting
16.gif

BTW, One if by Land is famous for being the most romantic restaurant in the city. Great choice!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results