shape
carat
color
clarity

NWR Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dani2142

Shiny_Rock
Hello fellow brides :) just wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone and I hope you have a wonderful holiday. I''m at work right now and have NO idea where any of my co-workers are. It sucks working on Christmas but 6 weeks from tomorrow I''ll be in Jamaica mon! Happy Holidays and be safe everyone!

treefrog

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/24/2009 7:44:42 AM
Author:dani2142
Hello fellow brides :) just wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone and I hope you have a wonderful holiday. I''m at work right now and have NO idea where any of my co-workers are. It sucks working on Christmas but 6 weeks from tomorrow I''ll be in Jamaica mon! Happy Holidays and be safe everyone!
Hey... what about the grooms???
2.gif

Merry Christmas to you. Add me to the short list of people working today. I had no trouble finding a parking spot! Lots of work to do too.
7.gif

One day closer to Jamaica for you!
9.gif

Treefrog

dani2142

Shiny_Rock
LOL I didn''t know any grooms ever read anything in this forum. Merry Christmas to you too! I got an awesome parking spot this morning to. Merry Christmas to me!!! LOL

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!

I am still on leave from my wedding and honeymoon - 6 weeks all up! I can''t even remember what work is
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results