shape
carat
color
clarity

Number of guests invited vs. those attending

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m just curious -- how many guests did you invite to your wedding and how many are attending?

How many people did you have to call after the reply due date to see if they were coming or not?

In my counts, I included babies and little kids, although others might not.

We invited 169 and 123 have accepted. We had to call 9 couples -- most said they''d come but that they had lost the invitation and/or the reply card.
20.gif

I have one person on my side (and guest) who hasn''t rsvp''d, which surprises me because she''s usually on top of things like this. It makes me wonder if I sent her invitation to the correct address. My FI has a friend who is pretty much a transient, so it''s no surprise to me that we haven''t heard from him. Truth be told, I don''t like him, so I''m not heartbroken about it. Two of my cousins never replied but their parents replied verbally for them. A coworker also verbally replied "no" but she never sent back her reply card. This still astonishes me, even though I know it happens.

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
it looks like most of the people you invited are going to show up! that''s a really good outcome.

we''re going to invite about 100 people (and the venue can fit 90 max). it is a destination wedding. about 50 people will be living near the venue. the other 50 have to fly overseas. if we get 10 out of those last 50 I''d be surprised. everyone says they want to come, but when it comes down to it, it''s not cheap to fly to South Africa from Europe/U.S.

cdt1101

Brilliant_Rock
We invited 126 and 95 are coming. Which worked out because we orginially only wanted to invite 100!

We didn''t have to call anyone, we got rsvps from everyone by the very last day. some people LOVE to wait until the last minute
20.gif

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
We''ve invited 129 for 120 places
So far:

Yes - 105

No - 8

Maybe - 2 - My cousin who is in the middle of chemo, and my FBIL''s girl friend who''s a ballet dancer and never knows where she is from one month to the next.

To Respond - 14

Since the invitations only went out 10 days ago I''m pretty happy with the responses!

I just wish the 14 would get a move on. There are 6 who I''m 99% certain won''t come, but are worried I''ll be offended if they don''t! I don''t mind at all - but my parents have 4 friends they''d like to invite and can''t till I have confirmation on this lot!

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
We invited 216. Out of that, 139 are coming (including a few kids) and we are still waiting to hear back on 6 people. We had to call a lot of people this past week to find out if they were coming. As of the due date, there were 40 RSVP''s missing. A lot of them were no''s though. So as of now, it''s about a 64% acceptance rate. We were hoping for that with it being a holiday weekend. Our guest list ended up being a lot higher than we had hoped for- so this brings it back to a more manageable number.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results