shape
carat
color
clarity

Now two bands are coming!

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
So, I am still waiting as expected for my cable platinum band from JA, but then yesterday I found an ebay site thanks to Gypsy's post on Andelain's topic. I bid and won a Bev K half eternity vine-like swirl band. I'm super excited to see both and decide which to keep. Hmmm....maybe both?! :naughty:

I feel like the cable band will make the set feel modern and I like the option of wearing no bling. The vine band brings more floral and more vintage vibes. It is true I didn't think I wanted any diamonds, but there aren't many so I don't think it will compete. And I like the open band, which gives some visual, metal relief. That is awkwardly worded, but I think you get the drift.

Here are some pics in the meantime... I'm open to hear what you think.

_35899.jpg

_35900.jpg

_35901.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love these! Can't wait to see hand pics!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very exciting...I love that vintage band!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Both! :appl: :appl: :appl:

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, DS, Tyty, and Andelain! I laughed out loud on the last post! Will post pics ASAP!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!!!!! Can't wait to see more photos!! :appl:

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
Surprise today! My Beverley K band came already! Here are some pics. I'll post here versus SMTB since I'm using this to get opinions. I have to say that this band is gorgeous. It's crazy how much it sparkles even with such a small amount of bling in it. It reminds me of lace, especially when paired with the e-ring. The height is pretty close and the wider band is a nice contrast I think to the e-ring band. And I I love it by itself, too. The size 6 fits so well, too. What do you think?

img_10415.jpg

img_10416.jpg

img_10417.jpg

img_10418.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think that band is beautiful! I think it goes great with your ering in a non-matchy way! What a great find!

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, Tyty! I agree it matches but in a "non-matchy" way. Now I'm afraid I'll have a bit of a quandry when the cable band comes. I fear I will love it, too! My 13 y.o. daughter actually mentioned she would love this band as her wedding band some day. Maybe that's a reason alone to keep it for now. ;-) Her fingers are bigger than mine, but the band is sizeable. When do fingers stop growing by the way?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SparklySoprano|1452295256|3972929 said:
Thank you, Tyty! I agree it matches but in a "non-matchy" way. Now I'm afraid I'll have a bit of a quandry when the cable band comes. I fear I will love it, too! My 13 y.o. daughter actually mentioned she would love this band as her wedding band some day. Maybe that's a reason alone to keep it for now. ;-) Her fingers are bigger than mine, but the band is sizeable. When do fingers stop growing by the way?

I wasnt sure if you were planning on keeping both or just the one you liked best. Some PSers have several and mix & match depending
on their mood.

Without seeing the other band with your ering it seems like it is going to be too much of a modern look/too much metal to go with
your ering...of course I retain the right to change my mind (which happens often) when you post pics. Multiple bands can be fun
and like I said...when the mood hits its always fun to switch it up.

I'm currently having my ering reset and at the moment have no idea what I'm going to do for a wedding band. Probably just get one
in the same width as my ering to start out with then go from there.

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
Tyty, I've briefly seen your e-ring ideas and I'm so excited to see what you end up with! I think your pear is so beautiful and unique. I've become really fond of that shape lately (well thanks to PS!). Same type of band is always a great choice I think. It's classic. :)

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
In case some of you who responded have subscribed to this thread, I created a new poll to help me decide. I got both bands on hand now. The poll just got posted. Thanks so much for your help!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results