shape
carat
color
clarity

Now this is upsetting! =(

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
Was so excited today since James Allen suppose to ship out my ring today & I told my friends about it and they r dying to see it. Was wondering why I didn't get the shipment notice e-mail like they said I would, so I went on the website and found out they delay the shipment for another week! :blackeye: I can't believe this... /sob

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
That stinks! But hey, it will be coming to you soon enough- and now you are just building up more suspense before the big reveal! :appl:

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
So this is worrying me a little. I chatted with people from James Allen lastnight and supposedly they had a note says I'm going on a business trip and wouldn't return until 5/9 which is why they hold off their shipment. (they will ship it today)
I didn't think much about it lastnight and thought it was a simple mistake until this morning after I woke up I realize it could be someone try to pick up my ring instead. ( I made JA to do a shipment where they will hold the ring in the fedex office for me to pick up) since these past few days, someone tried to change my paypal account password, my credit card website password was changed.
I hope I'm just being too sensitive, but it will sure kills me if someone else gets a hold of my ring :blackeye:

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
minmin001|1304510040|2911912 said:
So this is worrying me a little. I chatted with people from James Allen lastnight and supposedly they had a note says I'm going on a business trip and wouldn't return until 5/9 which is why they hold off their shipment. (they will ship it today)
I didn't think much about it lastnight and thought it was a simple mistake until this morning after I woke up I realize it could be someone try to pick up my ring instead. ( I made JA to do a shipment where they will hold the ring in the fedex office for me to pick up) since these past few days, someone tried to change my paypal account password, my credit card website password was changed.
I hope I'm just being too sensitive, but it will sure kills me if someone else gets a hold of my ring :blackeye:

Fed ex will ask for an ID, but it sounds like something fishy is going on with your personal info. I would get to the bottom of that REAL fast...identity theft is very real and very scary. I hope its an honest mistake for your sake, good luck!!

As far as waiting a little longer for your ring, I know how annoying that must be, but the wait will be worth it went you get that baby!! Try to stay positive (and focus on figuring out what is going on with your personal info!!).

I cant wait to see pics!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results