shape
carat
color
clarity

Now that''s fast. U.S. Registered Mail

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have read posts on here about how long it''s taken some peoples items to arrive by USPS registered, and how slow it is.

I sent an item that left my PO on Tuesday at 5:30 PM (close to St. Louis, MO) and arrived in Sarasota, FL Friday morning at 10:05 AM. Not bad at all.

I''ve also sent something to WF (twice) that took the same amount of time, but I thought maybe I just got lucky with them. I wonder why some peoples stuff takes so much longer??

The PO seems to get such a bad rap sometimes, thought I''d post the positive.
emthup.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I agree. I prefer to send through US mail than any other method.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
But lump, others have posted about sending by the same method, and having it take as long as 2 weeks. That''s what I don''t get...

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
it worked well for me, 5 days
9.gif

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
I sent my package to WF Wednesday 10:30 am and it got there sometime on Monday. Not too bad I suppose too bad I''m reallllyy impatient to get my upgrade!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/5/2007 9:24:18 AM
Author: Ellen
But lump, others have posted about sending by the same method, and having it take as long as 2 weeks. That''s what I don''t get...
I wonder if theirs have to cross the Rockies? I have no idea where I heard this or if it''s true, but supposedly it''s harder and takes longer if the shipment goes by truck through the Rocky Mountains. I think maybe I heard that when I was working with a California furniture company to ship something to the midwest. ??? Can''t remember.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s great! It''s nice that someone got a package delivered quickly. Mine all seem to take several weeks.
20.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think all of my registered mail shipments took 3-5 days.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/5/2007 4:38:23 PM
Author: lumpkin

I wonder if theirs have to cross the Rockies? I have no idea where I heard this or if it''s true, but supposedly it''s harder and takes longer if the shipment goes by truck through the Rocky Mountains. I think maybe I heard that when I was working with a California furniture company to ship something to the midwest. ??? Can''t remember.
Hmm, I don''t know. I assumed it all went by air...

I think I''ll ask the next time I''m there.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results