shape
carat
color
clarity

Now, THAT's advertising! Alexandra Mor

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I was trolling 1stDibs when I spotted this designer, Alexandra Mor, (http://jewelry.1stdibs.com/jewelry_search.php?FRID=ZGSWYWlrmQ%3D%3D): I liked what I saw and figured I'd sign up for her catalog after perusing her site, on the off-chance there might be additional information.

Got the FedEx box one day later, containing a really beautifully designed package of heavy black paper, silk cord, and crimson sealing wax, composed of everything from press releases to postcards to a hard-bound catalog to a cute little blank book. V. luxurious - I feel like I received an unexpected treat, and I haven't even been to her showroom yet. Kudos, Ms. Mor! I know when I go looking for a good experience, hers will be the first name to pop to mind. Quite a contrast to some of the high-end designers we've read about here who eschew the trappings, right down to the boxes .... :rolleyes:

Officially impressed 1.jpg

slg47

Ideal_Rock
Circe|1321477954|3063154 said:
I was trolling 1stDibs when I spotted this designer, Alexandra Mor, (http://jewelry.1stdibs.com/jewelry_search.php?FRID=ZGSWYWlrmQ%3D%3D): I liked what I saw and figured I'd sign up for her catalog after perusing her site, on the off-chance there might be additional information.

Got the FedEx box one day later, containing a really beautifully designed package of heavy black paper, silk cord, and crimson sealing wax, composed of everything from press releases to postcards to a hard-bound catalog to a cute little blank book. V. luxurious - I feel like I received an unexpected treat, and I haven't even been to her showroom yet. Kudos, Ms. Mor! I know when I go looking for a good experience, hers will be the first name to pop to mind. Quite a contrast to some of the high-end designers we've read about here who eschew the trappings, right down to the boxes .... :rolleyes:

very luxurious indeed! thanks for sharing!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
She has my dream job, in my dream city and style coming out of every pore.

And she is gorgeous to boot.

Where is the jealous emoticon??

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW. That is FABULOUS.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I love her pieces. I don't usually like hearts, but the diamond heart necklace is beautiful.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results