carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

NIRDI shout out! :wavey: I didn't work today so it really is FriYAY!

Went to the fish market and loaded up. fresh wild Sockeye, Halibut, lobster tail (Cuban), Digby scallops and crab. Will cook the halibut tonight.

Sad news my nephew is in the hospital--just diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis. He is not feeling well at all.:(sad Poor kid.

Went looking for vehicles today. It really is my least favorite thing to do.

cheers--Sharon

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
@Niffler75 and @missy happy birthday to each of you! Leos are the BEST! I turn 60 on August 19.

Ellie just had her 4 week post-op checkup and apparently the vet had to bring her all around the ICU for the nurses and techs to see how well she is doing. Every day is a gift, and I am appreciating both her and our goofy Clyde as much as I can.

@Bayek the house is looking good! I hope your pain goes away soon so you can enjoy some of the summer.

@Jimmianne I have that very same Sepkus ring and it is beautiful! (Of course, I did not get the same terrific deal you did. You are so good at finding them!) I really hope you are able to have it on your finger soon. I am also happy to be part of the Jimmianne bling chain if you need it in the future. I would be happy to send anything on to France in a way that does not get things all bollixed up. Kine is so adorable.

@Austina I am excited about your getting Invisalign. Can't believe how hot it must be there. Sounds so much like you are a great cook! What is a lemon posset?

@MamaBee You are not a baby and that is definitely a silverfish. They can be very difficult to get rid of.

@marcy ditto to how disciplined you are about lifting. I end up exercising late into the night because I keep putting it off during the day.

I'm glad everyone has power back and seems to have made it through the storm intact. I hope your weekends are all filled with some joy!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Happy birthday @Niffler75 - 21 again? ;)2 Hope you have a lovely day and are spoilt rotten by your guys, you deserve it.

Yay to the weekend and getting some extra sleep @bling_dream19, I often do house work at the weekend, and I’m not even working during the week :lol:

Oy @Jimmianne this weather is crazy, it was another scorcher here too yesterday. Looks like we might be in for some storms on Monday and Tuesday, but I don’t think it’s going to cool things down as the weather the rest of the week is supposed to be back to boiling. Can you believe we had temperatures of over 20 deg C overnight? Has the ring turned up yet?

:lol: Gracie looks like she’s saying “it’s mine, all mine” @missy. Glad you managed to get a ride in yesterday, were your legs OK? I hope your parents can visit soon, I know you must be missing them like crazy.

How did your teleconsult go @Bayek? I hope the pain is getting more bearable, I hate to think of you suffering, especially in that heat.

Oh no, your poor nephew @canuk-gal, UC is horrible, it’s very distressing to have to deal with the fallout (sorry, no pun intended). Have you decided on a new car, I really like car shopping :mrgreen:

:appl: What great news about Ellie @springerspaniel, I’m not surprised the vet staff wanted to make a fuss of her. You must be so relieved she’s doing so well. Thanks for the compliment, I like to cook when we have guests, but on a day to day basis, I find it a chore.

Hope all is well with you and yours @MamaBee and the creepy crawlies are gone.

It was as hot as hell yesterday. We went to get more compost and top soil and cracked on with reseeding more of the lawn. It’s going to be a big job, but worth trying before returfing.

It’s only just after 8am here and it’s already hot, looks like it’ll be another scorcher today :shock:

Stay safe and cool lovelies, and have a great weekend. :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies and a very happy birthday to our dear @Niffler75.

happybirthdaydear.gif

May your day be filled with cheer
May all your loved ones be near
May all your wishes come true
May your temps be nice and cool

Happy birthday dear NIRDI
A sweet and lovely lady
Wishing you good health and blingy joy

And please (from us) hug your little boy

Happy birthday to you
May all that you do
Bring you happiness and cheer
You are our Niffler dear

XOXO

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM everyone! Happy Caturday Saturday!

@springerspaniel that is the best news!!! GO Ellie!!!! So happy for you!!!
And hello fellow Leo. Any plans for your birthday? I cannot believe we are well into August already. The summer is speeding by like a flash. Have a wonderful weekend and hugs to you and your family.

@Austina the weather here will be hot again in a day or two so my parents will visit when it gets a bit cooler because we don't want them in the house except to use the restroom with masks on of course. So hoping for a day that is nice outside where we can visit in the backyard. My legs got a smaller reaction the other day when we cycled and it was very hot but not too bad. The eczema is still annoying but hoping it will calm down soon. Right now I am not wiling t give up cycling so I do the best I can and hope for the best. It will be in the 90s again starting tomorrow/Monday and continuing into next week so might have to shorten our bike rides or skip them depending. We shall see. Thanks for asking. Hope your reseeding goes well and stay cool and enjoy a lovely weekend. XOXO.

@canuk-gal aww I am very sorry about your nephew's diagnosis and I hope he finds relief and a good treatment. Hugs to you and to him and I hope you are having a nice weekend. Did you find any cars you might be interested in purchasing? I am sorry you need to replace your current vehicle. We just ran out of our SUV's warranty and now are on our own. I cannot believe how fast the time went because it feels like we just got our current car. Hugs to you and have a happy Saturday.

Hi @bling_dream19 woohoo glad the weekend plans include R and R and all that good stuff. Enjoy and be well and hugs to you and your sweet hubby too. XOXO.

@Bayek how are you feeling girlie? Hugs to you and lots and lots of love and healing dust.

@Slick1 woohoo POWER!!!! So happy you got it back finally last night. Hugs to you and have a great Saturday,

@MamaBee did you get a hold of Chris? How is he doing? How are you? Any word about the power in your other house? Hope it came back and hope the bugs are staying far away. Hugs and love.

Hi @junebug17 hope you enjoyed a nice week and are having a good weekend. Hugs.

@Niffler75 a very happy birthday and hope you get some blingy cheer today. Cannot wait to see your new ring. XOXO.

@Jimmianne when is your Sepkus ring due? Hope you and Kine are well and all is calm and peaceful and you are enjoying a lovely weekend. XOXO.

Hi to everyone else. We had a good ride yesterday. Another 60 miles. Not bad for a rainy start and we didn't think we would be able to ride. The rain aggravates my eczema so I don't like to chance it if rain seems likely. But it stopped around 11AM and we headed out and got in a full day of riding and ice cream woohoo. Today we are going to ride again if the weather holds. Seems their is rain every day in our forecast but we evaluate it right before we go because it is ever changing. What are all your weekend plans?

Happy Caturday Saturday ladies. XOXO.

Screen Shot 2020-08-08 at 5.43.37 AM.png

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
Hi guys!
@missy oh thanks so much! x
So I have had a lovely day. Was made breakfast by my boys! Then I had my birthday bling and a lovely card and flowers. :P2
We went for a walk and spotted a frog, so I was desperately jumping about with my son trying to catch this frog that was always one hop ahead of us. And it's HOT! So I am flopping with a cool drink admiring my birthday bling :kiss2:. So it's pizza for tea and my hubbie has some of my fave ice cream hidden in the freezer (that I accidentally found). :lol:

20200808_130644.jpg

20200808_131239.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday @Niffler75!!! I am so glad you are being spoiled by your guys and having a lovely birthday. Your ring is beautiful! Gorgeous color and I love the shape. Looks perfect paired with your bands too.

BBL!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Niffler75 happy birthday!!! hope your day with your boys has been wonderful!!! xoxoxo

@missy hey beautiful lady! you and Greg and ice cream, your miles are adding up for sure Missy... hope the little ones and mom are doing well... happy Caturday!!! love you.

@Austina hey! pain is getting better and I am looking forward to seeing the surgeon this coming week

Well ladies, we picked the color we want for the stucco in the back of the house. Navajo White from Sherwin Williams, i can't get a pix to copy but it"s a beige with yellow understone i think anyway

Nothing new, hot here and we are chillin!

love you all, hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend, stay cool!

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone! @missy Ta for the ice cream! :lickout:
@Bayek Hi, great to hear from you and hope your recovery is progressing!
@bling_dream19 Hi, I really appreciate that. The last few days with the heat have been challenging but my PS friends have cheered me up! :D
Just enjoying a cheeky tipple and relaxing with Oreo and Hershey!

20200808_212225.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

NIRDI shout out! Thank you for the well wishes for my nephew. We are all pretty sad about the news and how he is suffering ATM.

@Austina you like car shopping?????? High on my list of stressors!!!! Going to the dentist gives me more pleasure!:lol-2:

cheers--Sharon

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
Shout out to a few people I missed yesterday.
@canuk-gal I am really sorry to hear about your nephew and the UC. I hope the docs can get a plan together to manage it. Best wishes to him.
@Austina Phew it's cooler here today! Definitely 21 again. Wont tell you however how many times I have been 21 again! :lol:
@springerspaniel I am so happy Elli is doing well with her recovery! The staff at the vets sound really caring! :mrgreen2:

I'll check back in later! x

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM ladies and happy Sunday!

@Niffler75 hope the rest of your birthday was lovely. Glad it is cooler by you. Things are heating up here. Yay for finding ice cream in the freezer and that ring is da bomb. Orangelicious. Hugs.

@canuk-gal continued healing vibes for your nephew. I am so sorry. Hope he finds relief very soon. Hugs.

@Bayek girlie, how is your shoulder? How are the kids? How is Auti? And how is John? Thinking of you and hoping all is going smoothly and that the house is coming along. A nice cool deep big pool sounds like heaven right about now. Love you Kate the very great and wise and wonderful. Hugs.

@Austina hope the weekend is going well and you are keeping cool. Hugs.

@junebug17 hope you are enjoying a nice weekend too. XO

@springerspaniel good morning and hope you are having a fun weekend with the family. Hugs.

@bling_dream19 hope you are enjoying much deserved relaxation and fun too. Hugs.

@marcy hope the weekend is being enjoyed by you and not too many work things or chores have gotten in the way. Hugs.

@Jimmianne did the ring arrive? I am hoping it has or will soon and cannot wait to see it on you. XO.

@Slick1 woohoo for power and hope you had a marvelous drive yesterday and so glad you got to "escape". You rock. Hugs.

Hi to everyone else. Hope you are enjoying a fun big and small dog Sunday.

Our Saturday was great. We saw tortoises and Egrets and lots of other wildlife. It is amazing out here truly. Sharing a few pics from our day.

A tortoise in the middle of the road. Greg moved him to safety as we were instructed to do by the park rangers last year.

Screen Shot 2020-08-09 at 5.22.21 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-09 at 5.22.34 AM.png

After our 60 miles on the way home we saw a gorgeous Egret. Graceful and beautiful.

Screen Shot 2020-08-09 at 5.21.50 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-09 at 5.21.38 AM.png

Have a good day girls and (((hugs))).

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Clouds. I just adore clouds.

Screen Shot 2020-08-09 at 5.29.28 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-09 at 5.28.35 AM.png

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Niffler, Happy Belated Birthday!! You had a grand time yesterday. Nice. Here’s to a year filled with love and happiness. XX

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@Jimmianne Kine is such a cutie; I am so glad you found each other.

@canuk-gal I hope your nephew is feeling better. Did you find a car? I hated RV shopping and always tried to get Marty to find what he wants and then I’ll go look at it; that never worked out for me.

@missy beautiful sunrise photo. Love your flashback photos and happy birthday to your friend Tom. I think you can be flexible with what 3 days a week you lift. I vary a day or 2 sometimes but try to keep a routine so I don’t make excuses to miss it. Happy Birthday tomorrow! I love the invitation to your 2nd birthday party. My mom had a lot of mementos like that too. Delicious looking ice cream. We had some last night after popcorn. Glad you are getting some miles on the bike in spite or rain and heat. Love the vibrating cat joke. Great cloud pictures.

@MamaBee I don’t want any bugs in my house.

@Niffler75 I hope you had a fabulous birthday this weekend. Your ring is gorgeous and your boys spoiled you. Sweet.

@Bayek wow that is hot! My car said 98 when I got in it Friday - I cracked open the windows and sunroof to help cool it off a big. I hate to hear you had to take a few days off from your exercises; I hope you are getting better each day. Your house is coming along and I saw the picture of John with Auti on Instagram; she is so cute.

@Austina your dinner with Sue and Rob sounds delicious and fun. Good luck with invisalign. Marty was hoping to go that route but his teeth were too bad so he had to go for braces. Stay cool in that heat.

@bling_dream19 I hope you enjoyed your weekend and spent more time cooking than cleaning. I especially hope you got to sleep in.

@springerspaniel that’s great Ellie is doing so well. I know myself well enough to know if I keep putting off lifting I won’t go do it. Glad you are motivated enough to exercise late at night. In my younger days I’d get up early to do it; not so dedicated anymore.

They have assorted muffins, cake and brownies in single sizes that you can brew up in your microwave. I’ve tried a muffin and the brownie - they are okay but I guess I’m a snob for real cake, brownies and muffins.

Work has plagued me all weekend. I think I worked at least 9 hours yesterday and then another hour or so this morning. Ugh.

I got my laundry almost done today and did my lifting a while ago. We have a roast in the crock pot for supper. I just had some cantaloupe a while ago but I am still hungry. Phooey.

Take care.
Marcy

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

NIRDI shout out!

@marcy too much work and no play makes Marcy a sad lady. I work most of this week, so I might be sad also. LOL No new vehicle yet....but have our eyeballs on this and that...

@missy YAY for you honest folks finding the wallet! That guy should have bought you a lotto ticket!

@Bayek hope your shoulder is on the mend! Pain GET LOST!

Busy day. Got a short ride in after the multitude of errands and cooking. Paths were heaving with people....was warm but not hot.

cheers--Sharon

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Happy Birthday to our dear Missy, wishing you good health and happiness, and a year that will be stress and troublefree.

You deserve nothing but the best life has to offer. xxxxx

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
HAPPY BIRTHDAY @missy !!!

You are so generous, kind, and considerate. Here's to hoping this next year is filled with more blessings and less sorrow.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovelies! Happy Monday!

@springerspaniel thank you so much for your lovely birthday wishes. I appreciate the warm comments. Hope you are having a good Monday and all is well. Big hugs to you and Ellie and all your family.

@Austina thank you for your wonderful birthday wishes. Very kind of you and it means a lot. Hope you are having a good day and hugs to you and Colin and Adam and Kim too.

@marcy aww I am sorry work was a bear (haha or should I say killer bunny) to you this weekend. Boo to that. Glad you got your lifting and laundry accomplished though and dinner sounded yummy so yay for that. I love cantaloupe too and I find when I eat fruit it doesn't really squash my hunger either. Weird but maybe it's because of all the sugar? When we got home yesterday after our bike ride I ate an apple and a pear and I was still hungry lol. Hope your Monday is a good day Marcy. Hugs.

@MamaBee how is Chris doing? How's the bug situation? Is Shatzie behaving I hope. Thanks for enjoying my photos. I take them with you lovelies in mind. Hugs to you and hope it's a good day.

@canuk-gal haha he did try to give us money as a thank you for returning his wallet but of course we refused. It was truly our pleasure. I know that sinking feeling of losing something valuable. However, he didn't even know it was gone til we contacted his mom who contacted him so lucky him because he never had that sinking feeling lol. He was as his mom put it, a "lucky idiot" :lol:
How is your nephew doing? My good friend has ulcerative colitis and she is under control thank goodness but it was a harrowing few months til the doctors figured out what would help her. Hoping your nephew is feeling better and that the doctors figure out a good treatment for him very soon. Hugs to you and have a nice Monday dear Sharon. XOXO.

@Slick1 hope the rest of your weekend was lovely and you are off to a good start to the week. Hugs to you and your wonderful family.

@Bayek how are you doing Kate the Great? Hugs to you and stay cool and comfy and hoping you are healing well and fast. XOXO.

@bling_dream19 hope the rest of your fun weekend was fun and relaxing and that you are off to a good start for the workweek. XOXO.

Hi to everyone else. We had a good ride yesterday. Filled with beautiful wildlife and gorgeous scenery and of course ice cream. :)

Screen Shot 2020-08-10 at 6.47.56 AM.png

And the clouds did not disappoint at all yesterday. As breathtaking as always. I will never tire of the beauty all around us.

Screen Shot 2020-08-10 at 6.48.48 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-10 at 6.48.32 AM.png

Have a fun Monday all.
(((HUGS))).

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, have a wonderful birthday!! Thinking of you and sending hugs.

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Happy birthday to @missy !!! I hope you get spoiled today!! So far the weather is looking gorgeous, so I hope you have fun on your bike or at the beach! I haven't been on this thread for a long time, and some of my favorite people are here. I need to spend some time reading through this thread and catching up!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday Missy! I wish you a day of fun without worry and stress! I know Greg will make your day special! You deserve it!
❤️

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday Niffler75! I’m sorry I missed it! I hope you had a wonderful day with your family!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results